Capital Games Gratitude

GBPete
posts Member
edited February 2019
I Just want to give some gratitude to CG as we reflect over the past year at all the amazing content being released.dr1rj12d0op1.png
You are doing a great job with the game CG. Can’t wait to see what this year holds in SWGoH

Let’s give CG a round of applause for all the hard work they do 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Replies

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Aaaannnnnnnddddddd....they ruined it with the marquee pack changes....

Does not matter at all to f2p players like OP and a significant part of the player base

I really don't think this is the game for you. I have seen a few of your posts and you clearly don't like the game. I think maybe its time you try a new hobby or if you really do wanna keep playing

Dont worry be happy :smile:
  • Great work CG, keep it up.
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I really don't think this is the game for you. I have seen a few of your posts and you clearly don't like the game. I think maybe its time you try a new hobby or if you really do wanna keep playing

Dont worry be happy :smile:

And there’s where you’re wrong mate. I love the game, just hate some (most) of the choices the dev team makes. The marquee pack changes being one of them. Then there’s the whole GG misleading thing....the nerfs....the not updating the stores, the mess of all the buff/debuff all on the screen, platoons being platoons, nothing really to do with ships, single hard node farms, no diversity in either arenas, no sandbox mode, JKR paywalls (looking at you Darth Revan), mod cap, poopy GA rewards, non-updated challenges, nothing to do with excess gear, no q and a from the devs, late road aheads, almost everything revolving around kotor, no new capital ship, hstr, no mythic raids, GA GP mismatches.....you know, the little things.

Lol, like the other guy said, you probably need a different game.