Rip Arena

Does everyone remember the galactic war around this time last year? It was a drag. I hated it and it made me dread playing the game at times. Honestly, now I sort of miss it, at times. Idk if it’s like a bad relationship or something, but I look back with fondness. In saying that, please don’t bring it back like it was. Take that dread, times it by infi, take it to the debts of fore, and you still will not get to dread that comes with the arena now. Reven will be the death of this game. He’s killed the arena. You almost have to be outside the top 100 to even have variety in who you battle. Is it fun to battle the same teams over and over? Not for me! It’s a nightmare. I’d love to use the characters that I like, but I can’t. I’ve played this game since it was a beta and I don’t know that they have dropped the ball more than they have with creating one OP character another. The game continues to up the ante , oh this character is crazy strong we have to create someone to top that , so on and so forth. The grand arena is one of the best things to come to this game. There is tons of variety you can’t just pair up the same team over and over ITS FUN. I’m sure there’s some smart people who work for EA, please notice you’re killing the game. Please, for the love of all things sacred don’t kill the game. Fix this problem I know the whales will hate it. Put them on the same shard let them complete have fun. I spend money in the game, more than most probably. It’s not a bad thing. Give us variety please. Allow us to use the characters we want. On average how long does it take to get a character to gear 12? A month? Longer? Way longer if you have to get them to 7 star that can take 6 months or longer right? Then what they sit there because they’re not meta. Kill the meta. Death to meta. No more meta.