Order of Sith recruiting 1.8m+ with quality rosters for HSTR

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hello there! I am Fury, leader of the newly formed 2 guild alliance, Order of Sith. We consist of two different groups, each of which runs HSTR. OrderOfSidious requires 600 tickets daily and serious TB/TW commitment, i.e. attempt all SMs and CMs. Order0fPlagueis requires 400 tickets daily, soon to raise. Sidious has 6 openings and Plagueis has 4 (newly made guilds as I said). Add me on Discord to apply, Grand Admiral Fury #7636, or join our server using the code cqwhdJX. Although we run HSTR in both guilds, because we are trying to fill up we will accept anyone with a minimum of 1.8m GP AND one of the following squads well developed: JTR, NS, or Jedi. So, for those of you who have been developing your roster, participate actively, and would like to gain access to higher end content, consider us. The TW record of my older group of players in our prior guild was 3 wins for every 1 loss. Discord is an important platform for our community to congregate and communicate. Make a swgoh.gg profile so that TW strategy is easier to assess. May the porgs be with you, always.