Do not panic farm shuttle.

Changes absolutely nothing about the rebel HMF meta and you will be angry at yourself for selling one of your only two kidneys in the black market to afford the crystal refreshes to max it. I advise just slow farming it. It changes nothing about the meta. Which is odd to release a panic farm event and make the rewards unable to change anything.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Is the emperor's command shuttle a consolation prize for those who didn't get millennium falcon.

Will it move empire/sith fleet ahead of geo + ht and mace time out.

I don't know myself. I have HMF and I'm aiming for unlock on this only for ga/tw.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    calling it a panic farm indicates we'll need the shuttle for an upcomming event, but you're only talking about the meta... O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I’m going with the same thoughts as @Naraic it makes empire walk through geo/ht fleets, but that’s it. It will be needed for something, you all know it, anyone thinking less than 5* is a target for now is kidding yourselves.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    calling it a panic farm indicates we'll need the shuttle for an upcomming event, but you're only talking about the meta... O_o

Not necessarily, it could still be a panic farm to some players, but considerig it's disappointing uselessness it's not a panic farm to me at least.

Right, but a panic farm more in the sense that it’s only here for a split second and this event is the only way to get shards, so the implication and inducement by CG is to create a panic farming of it for those reasons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    dimi4a wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Not necessarily, it could still be a panic farm to some players, but considerig it's disappointing uselessness it's not a panic farm to me at least.

Right, but a panic farm more in the sense that it’s only here for a split second and this event is the only way to get shards, so the implication and inducement by CG is to create a panic farming of it for those reasons.

Pretty sure they shot that idea in the foot with the "once per day" to "only once" change. It went from possible to basically not possible to fully farm. I didnt check the numbers but I thought someone said that without that pack you max out energy refreshes before you have enough to 7* in the event timing.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Pretty sure they shot that idea in the foot with the "once per day" to "only once" change. It went from possible to basically not possible to fully farm. I didnt check the numbers but I thought someone said that without that pack you max out energy refreshes before you have enough to 7* in the event timing.
    Which seems fine to me.

That everyone seems to be measuring the release event by the ability to seven star the ship seems weird to me when marquees release ships at three stars. I'm more annoyed that the ship unlocks at four stars, making the event a bit taxing to even unlock.
    Still not a he.