Fleet is GARBAGE!

Explain to me how fleet works when I'm up 5 v 1 and manage to LOSE?!?

Worst mode in the game continues to be trash. It's never going to get fixed because no one there care about it. But OMG we get the emperors shuttle? Yay for more trash.

Replies

• Just auto it. Notice how no dev’s actually comment back except a moderator? That’s how you know it’s trash and they know it’s trash. It’s just designed to make you lose so you spend crystals for your refreshes. You earning supposedly 500 for arena and another 400 for ships while you spend 0 for refreshes is bad for them because if your making that many crystals a day, why would they buy? But only a few people are lucky like that because they’ll have that one payout a few hours away from everyone and have no competition still. You spending 200 crystals to make 200-400 crystals for ships will either 1) make you purchase crystals or 2) deal with the trash they give u, which is what I learned to do. I mean, why would I purchase crystals when I have gear 12 characters with 6 star mods and consistently lose to gear 9 or 10 tie fighter pilot?
  • uno
    24 posts Member
    u need better toons/ships....just because u unlock a ship u think it should clear the board? invest/play like other players and u might have more success. btw, a single good toon can take out a squad of mediocre toons easy enuf too
  • Fleet requires very heavy investment. The one ship I really invested in was Bistan, and that has been paying off since 1.0.
  • Fleet has a few problems. First off some abilities that give critical avoidance %+ go on toons and groups that originally have 0 so the ability is useless. To ships that give other droid ships a buff only for it to be the only droid ship available... to newer ships being god tier op.

Hounds tooth, the ultimate tank with a maxed out bossk is worth 4 maxed out ships. The only way to beat that is using the newest ship milliniam falcon which was a special event ship that comes with so much defense pen it makes all your ships hit like gods...

It's a **** mode that is in heavy need of repair cause all emporer shuttle is going to be is another op ship that will top the ones before it.

While ig 2000 and the genocian ships are still bugged ad to have unfixed abilities cause why fix old problems when they can make new ones.
  • Look, I'll agree that the fleet portion of the game has a few issues, but it's very hard to take you seriously when your post is just you nerd-raging about a loss with very little detail on what actually happened, followed by some generic "it is bad because I don't like it" whinging.
  • Yeah, give more detail as to why you lost?
  • Explain to me how fleet works when I'm up 5 v 1 and manage to LOSE?!?

Worst mode in the game continues to be trash. It's never going to get fixed because no one there care about it. But OMG we get the emperors shuttle? Yay for more trash.

If your up 5 v 1 and manage to lose, I'm declaring PEBCAC.

• If your up 5 v 1 and manage to lose, I'm declaring PEBCAC.

Probably, but if he's got a bunch of weak attackers out and is running a cap other than Thrawn, it's entirely possible for a strong HT to time him out.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • That's why you have to have 1 counter to HT. HT is everything wrong with fleet. It's an op ship. Get HT with a **** and you got instant uber smash.
  • Reptillor wrote: »
    That's why you have to have 1 counter to HT. HT is everything wrong with fleet. It's an op ship. Get HT with a **** and you got instant uber smash.

This is what HT looks like after a single attack with Ahsoka's special:

ihznrg9xh2c2.jpg

One more attack and it's gone. Yes, I have a HT of my own, but I wouldn't need it to take out enemy HTs. Biggs, Sun Fac et al are still viable (and just as easily disposed of with Ahsoka and other tank counters).
  • just make a fleet hating megathred already @moderators