GA and TW Scheduling Idea

It seems pretty obvious the everyone wants more GA and TW. I heard someone say that the servers at CG can't handle both at the same time, so i have included this is my idea.

Basically, each week contains one GA on weekdays and one TW on weekends. To make GA only last 5 days all you need to do is remove the second and third defence setting days, so you only set defencee once and this applies to all 3 attack days. Add a signup day at the start to make 5 days.
Previously, the signup day for TW has overlapped with a TB, so why can't it overlap with the last attack day of GA? Therefore, you can have TW set up and attack days over the weekend, and start again on the Monday.

Then either TB overlaps with GA or you spend 2 weeks on this and then 2 weeks doing TB's.

Personally I believe these changes will also make GA more exciting as spending 3 days just setting defence is pretty boring.

Anyone got a better idea?

Replies

• So you hint that you are on the side that wants more GAs and TWs, yet you think it is a good idea to just skip the defensive phases?? Bruh...

Troll or nah?
  • Yes , I want more GA. But I don't see the point of putting down the same defence 3 times when just once would suffice, and allow for more GA and TW in general.

So nah.
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Some people doing strategy according to opponents roster. So not everyone sets the same defense 3 times!!
  • Exactly. You are fighting 3 different people with different rosters. Its not a best of 5 against the same enemy