Advice for my Arena Revan team or account?

Posting my profile ally code here:

613-144-844

I have good Zgmyoda and kenobi and zEzra, I’m still gearing my revan to g12 but he’s as fast speed wise as I can get mod wise.

To get a 300+ speed revan, does it require 4 speed mods or is it acquirable with other sets? Should I switch to farming speed challenges or offense set mods? I mostly have health and crit dmg up mods, other sets I stumbled upon in mod store or rewards from stuff.

Thanks

Replies

• I run mine pretty close to 300 with CD mod set. Just need high end mods. Your best team to go with Revan are zJolee, zGMY, gk, and bastila. Having a great Revan team is easy, the hard part is spending 4 minutes carefully attacking the same team so jolee doesn’t revive everyone you just defeated. Although speed helps, you need the damage output to nuke your opponent as quickly as possible.
  • Iddqdswgoh wrote: »

613-144-844

I have good Zgmyoda and kenobi and zEzra, I’m still gearing my revan to g12 but he’s as fast speed wise as I can get mod wise.

To get a 300+ speed revan, does it require 4 speed mods or is it acquirable with other sets? Should I switch to farming speed challenges or offense set mods? I mostly have health and crit dmg up mods, other sets I stumbled upon in mod store or rewards from stuff.

Thanks

Looking at your roster... since your jolee is undergeared, I would use hoda, or Ezra in his place til he is ready
  • Iddqdswgoh wrote: »

613-144-844

Thanks

Gear 12+ revan base speed is 160... My g12 revan base speed is 148. To get them to 300+ you need +140-152 speed. Speed arrow 6e is +32 speed, so from the other 5 mods if you can get 108-120 speed, then it doesn't need to be a speed set. You need 5 mods with avg +21-24 to reach that. Possible yes but difficult, which is why a speed set is path of least resistance (still requires like +19-20 on each mod however)
  • Speed set only gives a bonus on Base speed(Completed gear levels, and rounded down) so for JKR case, the Speed set bonus only adds 14 at best. I still use it of course, but if you have god mods in other sets, it’s quite possible to overcome that difference.
  • Good advice thanks everyone