Fleet Arena ruined by OT Millenium Falcon

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek wrote: »

Dude maxxed vs maxxed its not an autokill on the falcon

Because of other factors in play.... in a perfect world im sure it would be 100

I still win majority of fights but then math and bad perogramming kicks in and you get smoked 3x in a row
    Talking about Maths: Your number of losses might not be statistically significant to falsify my hypothesis "Falcon is Dead, etc.". We didn't define a significance level but the normal 5% might suffice. We can add our numbers together: Mine was 1 loss since January. Thats 1 out of... too lazy to estimate :).
    Or the way to go would be to use the good coding not the bad one. Or not maxxed vs maxxed enemy... whatever the solution will be - since I am the Dude here: "Don't **** on my rug! It really ties the room together..." off to get a White Russian... ;)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    AntiHeld wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Dude maxxed vs maxxed its not an autokill on the falcon

Because of other factors in play.... in a perfect world im sure it would be 100

I still win majority of fights but then math and bad perogramming kicks in and you get smoked 3x in a row
    Talking about Maths: Your number of losses might not be statistically significant to falsify my hypothesis "Falcon is Dead, etc.". We didn't define a significance level but the normal 5% might suffice. We can add our numbers together: Mine was 1 loss since January. Thats 1 out of... too lazy to estimate :).
    Or the way to go would be to use the good coding not the bad one. Or not maxxed vs maxxed enemy... whatever the solution will be - since I am the Dude here: "Don't **** on my rug! It really ties the room together..." off to get a White Russian... ;)

I believe in nothing
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Hortus wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Do you have your own 7* HMF with G12+ Han and Chewie? I've had no problem killing them with mine. Every once in a while theirs might have a sliver of health left, but then dies next turn.

I do now, but it's somewhat irrelevant. The context is:

> Even with 5* Falcon and slower H1 you can constantly win mirrors.

I agree that it's possible to beat stronger HMF fleet with much weaker one with more than 50% winrate (I did it several months myself), but claiming "no rng involved" is a little extreme when speaking on underpowered fleet.

HMF > 50% Assist Chance = RNG!

As i've just proved in my last Fleet battle, my go, no assist, my go again, no assist, their go? Assist, assist, assist "you lose"
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Hortus wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Do you have your own 7* HMF with G12+ Han and Chewie? I've had no problem killing them with mine. Every once in a while theirs might have a sliver of health left, but then dies next turn.

I do now, but it's somewhat irrelevant. The context is:

> Even with 5* Falcon and slower H1 you can constantly win mirrors.

I agree that it's possible to beat stronger HMF fleet with much weaker one with more than 50% winrate (I did it several months myself), but claiming "no rng involved" is a little extreme when speaking on underpowered fleet.

HMF > 50% Assist Chance = RNG!

As i've just proved in my last Fleet battle, my go, no assist, my go again, no assist, their go? Assist, assist, assist "you lose"

I drunk gearedlast 2 g12+ to get speed to 179... sick of the RNG prob on 1-3 ppl on my shard would be crazy enough to do that (mostly cause its not needed). But fastest ackbar takes (a lot) of that nonsense away..... not the bugged broke devs dont care dodge dodge dodge no breach or dodge ships on field trash
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    But fastest ackbar takes (a lot) of that nonsense away..... not the bugged broke devs dont care dodge dodge dodge no breach or dodge ships on field trash
    True. I finally got my last G12+ piece for Ackbar, and it makes the fleet arena a lot easier, even if you have horrible rng with the assists.
  • OK Devs, I get it. The whales whaled and got the iconic ship. It's performing absolutely great in fleets as it should.

Problem is anyone without it can't even get into the top 20 anymore and with the - let's put it this way - not exactly superb reward system it's very discouraging. From what I saw the Palpmobile won't effect it the slightest as we lose at least one, more often two ships in the first 20 seconds against the OT **** teams. It basically takes some RNG miracle to even scratch them.

We lose rewards -> less crystal to farm -> even harder times. The abysmal drop rates don't help either, I successfully wasted over 200 energy and didn't get a single shard. I'd clap but afraid you'd take it as encouragement.

Kindly fix this. I know the whales should enjoy a few months of glory but that doesn't make it enjoyable.

At this point, most people who run the Falcon in fleet are F2P. We've had plenty of time with 8 attempts per hard node to farm a bounty hunter squad, unlock Chewie, and get their ships to 5 stars at least. The Falcon is no longer just a whale toy.

If you don't have your own yet, you could farm Cassian's U-Wing and crew. Or the Ebon Hawk as soon as the galactic chase event returns or it becomes farmable. Unlike the Palpmobile, the EH is an excellent HMF counter. All you need in addition is a tank and enough firepower to down a dispelled HMF.
  • I do have a 5* Falcon now but does not make my point about the brutally unbalanced fights and unforgiving reward system any less relevant.