Mk8 Biotech implant salvage

These were removed from haat rewards and since then I have gone from well over 1000 pieces to just under 400. I know of quite a few people who have ran out of them completely. It would be nice to have them added back to possible haat rewards.

Replies

• This is a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". Some challenge gear we need, some we don't. Gotta be specific.
  • Have almost 0 of them and it now hurts very much :/
  • Geshtianna wrote: »
    This is a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". Some challenge gear we need, some we don't. Gotta be specific.

Is that what happened? I went from over 2k salvage pieces myself down to zip in what felt like a month, 2 tops. Kept buying those 375 packs like hotcakes. Now it's a waiting game to make those mk6 guns...
  • Too late. There was just too many shouting "but we got tons, it'll never finish, take them out" when we were fighting this not to done.
  • Several people were complaining about the haat rewards being garbage, so cg fixed the issue by removing challenge gear. So far the haat rewards are still poor and now we are running out of the gear that was removed.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Yeah and one of the pieces that was most worthy of getting got taken out. It was more than evident this would be a problem at the time it happened just by a simple check at swgoh.gg. They are carbanti 2.0.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Moved to feedback
    Thank you
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    Too late. There was just too many shouting "but we got tons, it'll never finish, take them out" when we were fighting this not to done.

i'm sure atleast a portion of those who were shouting still haven't ran out. I believe it's only an issue for those who buy the prototypes from shipments.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Its becoming an issue for people who dont buy the prototypes.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    Too late. There was just too many shouting "but we got tons, it'll never finish, take them out" when we were fighting this not to done.

i'm sure atleast a portion of those who were shouting still haven't ran out. I believe it's only an issue for those who buy the prototypes from shipments.

What does it matter by what means we are running out? At the end of the day we are all going towards the same route where the totality of yellow balls are almost as much needed as carbantis.
  • This post got moved to feedback, I suppose it was an effort to remove it from an area that gets more traffic. Thanks!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

What does it matter by what means we are running out? At the end of the day we are all going towards the same route where the totality of yellow balls are almost as much needed as carbantis.

it doesn't, but it puts the whole "There was just too many shouting "but we got tons, it'll never finish, take them out" "in perspective.
    Ragnir wrote: »
    This post got moved to feedback, I suppose it was an effort to remove it from an area that gets more traffic. Thanks!

Or because it actually is feedback? This isn't the first time it has been brought up btw, i'm reasonably sure the devs were already aware if this "issue".
  • I personally don't read the feedback posts, I usually go to the general duscussion channel.
  • Geshtianna wrote: »
    This is a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". Some challenge gear we need, some we don't. Gotta be specific.

We were very specific about not wanting that or carbantis removed. Many of us ran out before it was removed. They didn’t care.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I personally don't read the feedback posts, I usually go to the general duscussion channel.

"discussions" tab (top of the screen) is quite usefull, it shows all the recent threads except for recruitment posts. You do however have to "un-sticky" alot of dev posts if you don't want to scroll post them. You can do that by moving your cursor on the thread untill a cog appears, with which you can dismiss the "sticky".
    No more "hidden" posts ;)
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I personally don't read the feedback posts, I usually go to the general duscussion channel.

"discussions" tab (top of the screen) is quite usefull, it shows all the recent threads except for recruitment posts. You do however have to "un-sticky" alot of dev posts if you don't want to scroll post them. You can do that by moving your cursor on the thread untill a cog appears, with which you can dismiss the "sticky".
    No more "hidden" posts ;)

this. "Discussions/Recent D" is the only way to read this forum
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I went from having thousands to none real quick almost like it was overnight. Its total ****...& its total **** that ive been playing since day 1 and still have to grind for gray & green gear a couple times a week.