UWOL is looking to complete our 6th HSTR guild!

Are you tired of having your core group of players held back by a majority of freeloaders? Have you been contemplating a guild-merger? Do you want to be a part of one of the game's largest and most successful guild-families in SWGoH? Most importantly:

Do you want to be part of something great?

If you're tired of all the false promises, and have had enough of the hype, send me a DM, here, or on Discord.

My guild-family (United Without Limits) is searching for a dedicated group of end-game players, to bring into our fold, in order to solidify one of our top guilds, after moving some casual-members to our casual-guild.

If your core-group of players takes SWGoH seriously, but, still wants to have fun, while being leaders in the community, and is desperate to advance, in end-game content, you owe it to yourself to consider a merger into UWOL.

We're looking for a group of around 20 individuals. Your core group of players must have a minimum of 2.5 mGP each (preferably an average of 2.75mGP), must be able to "follow Territory Battles and Wars 'orders', be able to commit to 600 tickets daily, and have a working and recently synced SWGoH.gg-profile, and, use Discord (heavily).

This should go without saying, but, as a "hSTR farming guild" all members will need to have the relevant teams fully developed, for this vital raid.

Those without these, would not be up for consideration.

You worked hard to get as far as you have! Now, it's time to take that next step.

Together, we can both be part of something truly great! You, and your hard-working core-group of members, deserve it.

Please message me here or through discord at any time
Discord : SOVER3IGN[UWOL]#0483wcscn4dpsps7.jpg

Replies