Crystal disappearance

CapnSlapn
1 posts Member
edited February 2019
I don't know if anyone can help me, but I just had about 800 crystals just disappear. It may sound cooky, but while on the character hub for Kanan Jarrus, I put my phone down on my lap to rub my eye, and when I grbbed it again I had went from ~1500 to 671.

I don't have any more of the products in the store, no new excess of energy, no new characters, etc. Has anyone else had this happen, and can anyone from CG help?

(I know this sounds like like a scam, but I swear to Space Jesus and my momma it's not.)

Replies

• Options
    New CG surcharge..... 800 crystals for putting your phone down.....
  • Options
    CapnSlapn wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone can help me, but I just had about 800 crystals just disappear. It may sound cooky, but while on the character hub for Kanan Jarrus, I put my phone down on my lap to rub my eye, and when I grbbed it again I had went from ~1500 to 671.

I don't have any more of the products in the store, no new excess of energy, no new characters, etc. Has anyone else had this happen, and can anyone from CG help?

(I know this sounds like like a scam, but I swear to Space Jesus and my momma it's not.)

Do you remember what screen it was on? You could have accidentally refreshed a node several times. 25, then 50, then 100, then 100, then 200, then 200, etc.

You could put up a post asking for help on https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

The QA Support there might have an opportunity to review your account and see if anything was purchased during that timeframe, if you have the time/date.
  • Options

This Space Jesus?
    4hbrerw47q24.jpeg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Do you remember what screen it was on? You could have accidentally refreshed a node several times. 25, then 50, then 100, then 100, then 200, then 200, etc.

You could put up a post asking for help on https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

The QA Support there might have an opportunity to review your account and see if anything was purchased during that timeframe, if you have the time/date.

This. Or

The in game help button will take you to EA Help and they are a better place to go for the one on one help you may need.
  • Options
    I'll take it to help then.
    And yes, is there any other Space Jesus?
    Lord and Saviour of the High Ground.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This. Or

The in game help button will take you to EA Help and they are a better place to go for the one on one help you may need.

If you refresh you cant refresh again until all attempts are used so this theory doesn’t work
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This. Or

If you refresh you cant refresh again until all attempts are used so this theory doesn’t work

Ironically I thought this was **** trying to get free crystals but this happened to me. I was refreshing a node and was using 4g so was lagging and nothing happened so I kept on spamming refresh and lost around 600 crystals so I reset my game and the node wasn’t refreshed and lost my crystals. Nothing to do about it unfortunately just gotta deal with it.
  • Options
    Seems like scam.. hmmmm
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Incorrect. You can refresh a node that still has all 8 attempts.