New Characters, Ships, and Character Reworks

This is for general ideas on new characters, new ships, and reworks, plus additional character mechanics to enhance characters overall. Here’s my first idea, I’ll elaborate later:
-Obi-Wan Kenobi(Jedi Master) (Episode III) and Obi-Wan’s ETA-2(Red or Blue)

Replies

• Tie_bride_fighter1
    1 posts Member
    edited February 11
    mary poppins leia
  • Red 5 Xwing??
  • Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn
  • Hux and Snoke
  • Jabba
  • Personally, I think I’d like Scout Trooper, maybe First Order Flametrooper, and maybe padme for now.
  • The Dark Troopers, SandTroopers, MudTroopers, and another Imperial Trooper leader, like Jareth Sartoris, from Death Troopers, the Death Troopers, 4LOM, Zuckuss, Calo Nord, and Saul Karath
  • Gambino369
    8 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Jk Anakin zeta. Pre vizla. Kenobi episode III. Mace rework. Mud/scout troopers. Beckett. Dryden vos. Sith Anakin. Starkiller. Hondo.
  • New Characters:

Clone Trooper Phase 1, 501st Clone Trooper Phase 2, Jedi Temple Guard, Clone Pilot Phase 1, and Jedi knight LukeSkywalker.

New Ships:

LAAT Gunship, Droid starfighter, Y-wing, A-wing, and B-wing.
  • This is for general ideas on new characters, new ships, and reworks, plus additional character mechanics to enhance characters overall. Here’s my first idea, I’ll elaborate later:
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi(Jedi Master) (Episode III) and Obi-Wan’s ETA-2(Red or Blue)

I like this idea, but isn't General Kenobi from Episode III? Or from the time between Ep. II and III if he's taken from the Clone Wars series. I think this show was the only place where we saw him in clone armor. Either way, GK is from a time near the end of the clone wars. How about the younger Obi-Wan from Ep. II with longer hair?

ep5jhn2ab1p5.jpg

Alas, his red-and-white Jedi Starfighter has already been given to JC.

• Aside from a pirate faction under Hondo Ohnaka, I'd love to see Mandalorians. Either Death Watch or Pre Vizsla, Bo-Katan (post-Death Watch), Fenn Rau and Ursa Wren. Give Sabine the Mandalorian faction and that's already a full squad. Maybe even Duchess Satine for the light side Mandalorians :) For a pacifist, she was a pretty good shot with a blaster.
  • I'd also like to see more rebel and Imperial ships. Maybe Porkins plus Antoc Merrick from Rogue One (callsign Blue Leader). We already have X-Wings galore, but I'm sure they piloted more than one ship during their careers. An A-Wing and a Y-Wing would make a great addition to the game. On the Imperial side, I'd love to see a TIE bomber and interceptor.
  • Aside from a pirate faction under Hondo Ohnaka, I'd love to see Mandalorians. Either Death Watch or Pre Vizsla, Bo-Katan (post-Death Watch), Fenn Rau and Ursa Wren. Give Sabine the Mandalorian faction and that's already a full squad. Maybe even Duchess Satine for the light side Mandalorians :) For a pacifist, she was a pretty good shot with a blaster.
    Don't forget the Fetts, you could also have Gar Saxon have the Mando tag. For leaders I think Satine, Pre Vizsla, and Mando Maul would be SWEET.