SWGoH New Character, New Ship, and Character Rework Ideas

2Next

Replies

• Since we need more Tusken Raiders, the warrior, A'Yark, from the Kenobi book would be a cool addition.

That would be cool, and add their looks from KOTOR too!
  • So with Darth Revan being released with only the red lightsaber, I’ve seen theories on a Revan Reborn with both red and purple lightsabers, and this has me wondering: will he be the first Neutral faction character??? Will any Neutral characters be capable of working with both Light and Dark Side characters? If so, will Reborn Revan be able to run with both DR and JKR? Honestly that would break the Arena, but we might be getting DR as a JKR counter, which would be cool. I still think we need a Galactic Republic make or break lead like General Anakin Skywalker(Offense, Counter, Crit. Lead) or Chancellor Palpatine(Defense, Assist, Turn Meter Lead) to give General Kenobi a chance for a Zeta rework, make Ashoka relevant again, Clone Rework, and add more Clones.
  • r7cjqd32qlk4.jpeg
    Good news guys, I got CLS!!!
  • We could have about 20 more clones in the game.
  • Genosian Flametrooper would be awesome. Really it’d just be nice for someone aside from R2 to apply burning effect
  • Allhel1 wrote: »
    Genosian Flametrooper would be awesome. Really it’d just be nice for someone aside from R2 to apply burning effect
    That would be awesome, especially with the new Geonosis map for TB
  • Ct214476 wrote: »
    We could have about 20 more clones in the game.
    Honestly tho, I’m waiting for a Commando unit. Plus we could really use a bunch of new and improved clones, Phase I Sergeant is pretty outdated imo and TCW showed off so many more clones than we have
  • It’s Sir luiggi, had to make a new acc
  • Concept: Shard Exchange
    Semi-easier way to farm, you exchange 5 shards of the same kind for a shard you need(excluding Raid, Legendary, TB Exclusive, and Heroes Journey characters), like 5 K-2SO shards for 1 Bastilla Shan(Fallen) shard. It can’t be 1 of 5 different characters for 1 shard. It works for Blueprints too, 4 of 1 Blueprint for 1 you need. All ships and characters must be 7* for their shards to be eligible for this and it’s optional, you can use this or Shard Shop.
  • Speaking of shard shop they should add an update that allows yu trade in shards of characters you haven't got at seven star if you so choose. That way we could use up all those random useless shards we've accumulated.
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Speaking of shard shop they should add an update that allows yu trade in shards of characters you haven't got at seven star if you so choose. That way we could use up all those random useless shards we've accumulated.

Like Gamorrean Guard or Ugnaught, the 2 most useless characters in the game
  • nola_ghoul wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Speaking of shard shop they should add an update that allows yu trade in shards of characters you haven't got at seven star if you so choose. That way we could use up all those random useless shards we've accumulated.

Or CUP. Or IG86 or Lobot or, well you get the point.
  • I think that they should bring in the eternal twins from the Knights of the old Republic would be awesome
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    nola_ghoul wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »

Or CUP. Or IG86 or Lobot or, well you get the point.

Yeah that’s a fair point. They at least have useful factions tho even if the units themselves suck
  • ElDomeo wrote: »
    I think that they should bring in the eternal twins from the Knights of the old Republic would be awesome

That would be awesome, maybe provide stronger Jedi/Sith metas or be among the neutral characters
  • Grand Arena can easily be 2 days not 3. Compress joining and defense setting into one, I hate that it takes 72 hours just to do 4 battles total, plus once I forgot to set defense. I won, but barely. 3 days is honestly a stupid amount of time for GA, 2 reduces how long it takes, gets everyone rewards faster, and then we can move on to another round
  • Add a 212th tag including General Kenobi and Commander Cody, as well as adding Clones like Waxer and Boil and the Phase II 212th Clone and the second design of Clone that was present on Utapau
  • nola_ghoul wrote: »
    Add a 212th tag including General Kenobi and Commander Cody, as well as adding Clones like Waxer and Boil and the Phase II 212th Clone and the second design of Clone that was present on Utapau

This almost definitely coming. I think they hinted at it when they announced they 501st reworks bur that may be fault memory.