Old “New” Player

TheRealNickEZ
684 posts Member
edited February 2019
https://swgoh.gg/u/therealnickez/

I’ll be focusing on gearing up Revan and farming 7 star Phoenix characters for Thrawn..

Acquiring Sion for my Sith squad..

B. Shan (Fallen) farm to 7 star.. for my Sith squad..

Any other suggestions?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Start getting your bounty hunters farmed up. They unlock a tremendous amount of content now. You don't have to drop everything for them or anything, but once you have the Phoenix shop characters 7-starred, you can start on Greedo, IG88 and Cad Bane. Start grabbing Dengar in the guild shop too - he doesn't show up often so he takes a long time to max, but he is **** near essential for getting Chewbacca, and effectively becomes a beastly healer under a zeta Bossk lead.

You'll definitely want the newer ones eventually - Aurra, Embo and especially Bossk - but they are much longer farms. In the meantime, any 5 bounty hunters with Boba leading can pretty much work.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Start getting your bounty hunters farmed up. They unlock a tremendous amount of content now. You don't have to drop everything for them or anything, but once you have the Phoenix shop characters 7-starred, you can start on Greedo, IG88 and Cad Bane. Start grabbing Dengar in the guild shop too - he doesn't show up often so he takes a long time to max, but he is **** near essential for getting Chewbacca, and effectively becomes a beastly healer under a zeta Bossk lead.

You'll definitely want the newer ones eventually - Aurra, Embo and especially Bossk - but they are much longer farms. In the meantime, any 5 bounty hunters with Boba leading can pretty much work.

Thanks for the advice!
  • Looking at your roster, you are not far from getting JTR, focus this because she is a gamechanger and a requirement if you are applying to a serious guild.

(I won't ask about this Farmboy Zeta...)