Plo Koon - (Rework Ideas)

AntiFunn
100 posts Member
edited February 12
vcpiyt68bt1f.jpg

Greetings to everyone,

Writing a Rework idea for Plo Koon, one of the best but underpowered Jedi in the game:

Plo Koon Rework

Base Stat Changes:

Primary stat changed to Strength (STR)
Base Speed increased by 12.
Gear Reworked to give more STR as main attribute.
Base Protection increased by 35%. (Approx. 30k total)

Description: Anti-Stealth Jedi Tank with reliable dispel and powerful allied bonuses that shuts down enemies.

1) Quelling Blow (Basic Ability) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target enemy and dispel all positive status effects. If an enemy is dispelled, Plo Koon gains 30% turn meter and Protection Up (30%) for 2 turns.

2) Force Judgment (Special Ability) /Omega/ CD:3

Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Offence Down for 2 turns. This attack also has a 75% chance to Stun enemies for 1 turn.

3) Take Charge (Special Ability) /Omega/ CD:4

Plo Koon dispells all debuffs from himself and Ahsoka Tano, (if present). All allies gain Defence Up for 3 turns and 30% turn meter (doubled for Clone and Jedi allies). Clone allies gain Retribution for 2 turns and Jedi allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns.

4) Overwatch (Leader Ability) /ZETA/

Jedi and Clone allies gain +25% Critical Chance and +75% Defence. In addition, they have a 60% chance to dispel Stealth from each enemy at the start of their turn. If they dispel enemies, they gain Offence Up for 1 turn and other allies gain 15% turn meter. If no enemies were dispelled or no enemies had Stealth, that ally gains Defence Up for 1 turn instead.

ZETA - +5% Critical chance, +15% Defence, +10% Stealth dispel chance and other allies gain 15% turn meter on Stealth dispel.

The reasoning behind adding a Stun to his Force Judgment is that this abillity is firstly unique to Plo. Second, this pretty much acts like a Jedi Force Lightning (not as intense and destructive).
I also felt that his Leader abillity deserves to be special therefore, have added a ZETA.
He was also an Excellent Leader and cared greatly for the Clones under his command.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

Replies

  • Overall good kit, but +75% Defense is too much, maybe +30%.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Overall good kit, but +75% Defense is too much, maybe +30%.

    But Savage’s leader ability at max gives Sith allies 75% defense, and 30% tenacity, while everyone else gets half that, and that’s only an omega ability.
  • Nice kit! But I think he could use a unique ability.
    Sebek wrote: »
    Overall good kit, but +75% Defense is too much, maybe +30%.

    No, the 90% defense is fine.
  • AntiFunn
    100 posts Member
    edited February 13
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

    I figured since Defence Up isn't exactly a "good" buff, it could be high.

    And sorry about writing the ZETA description. I guess it is confusing when it is written with the abillity description. I always write the FINAL Upgraded version on the top and only add the Zeta description since it is important -> Therefore, its 25% crit chance and 75% defence at its final level :tongue:

    I will write Final Text or something to prevent any misunderstanding in the future
  • Nice kit! But I think he could use a unique ability.
    Sebek wrote: »
    Overall good kit, but +75% Defense is too much, maybe +30%.

    No, the 90% defense is fine.

    Thanks and yeah me too. I only tried to work on the current abillities so didn't bother to add it
Sign In or Register to comment.