Yoda Event Annoying

So all thy did was make the event unplayable for a month and then they let you pick back up where you left off? What the he**? I thought I would be able to restart at level 1 and get Yoda shards again.

Replies

• That would be too easy. Otherwise you can get him at 7* by only reaching stage 5
  • AND? What's the point of closing the event for a month just to open it back up to the same point you left off at? Why not just leave it open like the Training Droids and Credits events?
  • 6* Yoda. Both temple guards killed. Yoda in red.

All characters maxed gear and levels and full life. Heals recharge. Standard attacks no resistances with Yoda...

I get him down to one hit left, but he has foresight...I have two characters left, another heal, full life. Somehow I lose. He pulled off a string of attacks, got foresight several more times and finished me off. So done.
  • 6* Yoda. Both temple guards killed. Yoda in red.

All characters maxed gear and levels and full life. Heals recharge. Standard attacks no resistances with Yoda...

I get him down to one hit left, but he has foresight...I have two characters left, another heal, full life. Somehow I lose. He pulled off a string of attacks, got foresight several more times and finished me off. So done.

Not really the point of the discussion but it sounds a lot like mad cuz bad. Seriously, Yoda's foresight only lasts for one hit so you should have at least got one hit in with two toons left.
  • Here's how the last two went down:

He has Foresight, I hit, it goes away. He attacks, foresight again. Then another attack. I healed. He attacked. I attacked, his foresight went away. He attacked, killed second to last. Foresight again. I attack again(goes away), he attacks, then attacks again. Foresight again. I attack, goes away. He attacks, dead.
  • Here's how the last two went down:

He has Foresight, I hit, it goes away. He attacks, foresight again. Then another attack. I healed. He attacked. I attacked, his foresight went away. He attacked, killed second to last. Foresight again. I attack again(goes away), he attacks, then attacks again. Foresight again. I attack, goes away. He attacks, dead.

Why heal, go big or go home. This really didn't have to be dragged out as long as it was. You shouldn't have healed just attacked, if Yoda was one hit away when you healed then your dumb for not doing that one hit.
  • He was one hit away with foresight and when I hit him he attacks right back. So either I had to heal and have a chance or attack, cancel his foresight and have him attack back get foresight and wipe me out next shot. I chose heal. Instead of one action(with him STILL having foresight), I got three. He kept getting foresight and double/triple attacks.

"First you wanna kill me, then you wanna kiss me. Blow."
  • He was one hit away with foresight and when I hit him he attacks right back. So either I had to heal and have a chance or attack, cancel his foresight and have him attack back get foresight and wipe me out next shot. I chose heal. Instead of one action(with him STILL having foresight), I got three. He kept getting foresight and double/triple attacks.

"First you wanna kill me, then you wanna kiss me. Blow."

You better get your story straight, especially since you posted your original comment in the wrong discussion. You said that Yoda was one hit away from death, you had two toons still up and both where attacking before Yoda did, hence you able to Heal then remove foresight, two actions. So instread of attacking with first toon and attacking with second toon winning the battle you chose to heal then attack and drag out for a loss. You really are just mad becuase you're bad.