Need advice for my beginner Jedi team

Hi,

Actually, my arena team is :
Bastilla 5* - ezra 7* - Kanan 7* - old Ben 7* - Jolee 4*

Soon I will replace kanan by GMY but I'm not sure Jolee is good in my team cause I'm lvl 76 so no zeta yet. Should I replace it by an other Jedi like Ashoka, QGJ, Aylla or an other one ? And should I keep old Ben also ?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English :)

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Jolee, Ezra and Bastila have another char assist. The habitual better char to get the assist is GMY. The healing of Jolee, even without z to revive is very very useful.

In a Bastila team you need a tank and a taunter. Old Ben fits the spot as both.

So in my opinion, keeping Ben and exchange Kanan for GMY is the way to go
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Definitely keep Old Ben. His ability block is invaluable. With Ezra on the team and GMY around the corner, you don't need another attacker. If your Kanan is much better geared than Jolee, I'd use both tanks on defense for now. On offense, Jolee can already increase your damage by calling GMY to assist (or Ezra for now). Once you've zetaed Jolee, I'd kick Kanan off the team for him.
  • Orios
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I like idea to keep Kanan instead Jolee cause the heal doesn't seem necessary with bastilla lead.

For zetas, what should I prioritize, GMY right ?
  • Orios wrote: »
    I like idea to keep Kanan instead Jolee cause the heal doesn't seem necessary with bastilla lead.

For zetas, what should I prioritize, GMY right ?

Personally, I'd zeta Bastila first and Jolee second. You might be stuck with a Bastila lead in arena for 3 months or longer until Revan returns, and her leadership zeta arguably makes the single biggest difference in arena ranking. The +150% tenacity are a great help against Nightsister teams and anyone else who debuffs, stuns, or inflicts DOTs. Instant taunt for all tanks helps a lot too. Once you have Jolee zetaed too, your team will hold up incredibly well on defense.
  • PS: Even when you get Revan later on, you'll likely still use Bastila's leadership zeta in the Grand Arena, Territory Battles once you have enough Jedi for 2 teams, and certain raid modes. So it's not a waste in the long run.
  • Ok, thanks a lot, you really help me in my réflexion ! ;)

Last question : what about mods ? Speed and prot for everybody ?
  • I would definitely zeta gmy before jolee. Jolee’s zeta without both revan and gk is basically useless, especially on defense. Gmy zeta will give the team both much more resilience and punch.