Better Bronzium drops?

Prev1
I just pulled a 4* Daka from a Bronzium card and the dark hero gave me the last two achievement points to get Vader. It's like Christmas!

Did they buff the drops with the new update or am I just really lucky?
I'd have been really cheesed off if I'd drawn it after having her and only gotten 7 shards. Best draw I had before was 2* Tie pilot.

2mzayc8.png

Ally Code: 945-699-762

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    You are just lucky. I saved up 5000 ally points for after this upgrade and got nothing but garbage.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Hmm i got a 4* Datcha today
    but i got Daka last week and boba 5 Days after Global launch.
    Its only luck.
  • Nice part is I'd already been farming her in Cantina shipments so I'm already 21/65 to 5*.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nice part is I'd already been farming her in Cantina shipments so I'm already 21/65 to 5*.
    I see you got one from GW too.

Got me a Barriss shard today. Yay.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • It's all luck. I've never gotten anything but junk like Jawa and Royal Guard. Never pulled a 3* or 4* anything at level 55.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I pulled a 4* urrriggurugurrrrr.....yeah that guy. ..it a 4* ...but garbage none the less....it did get me to 23 dark side toon..n more Vader shards.....5* Vader here I come.......we'll in distance future anyways haha
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Nice part is I'd already been farming her in Cantina shipments so I'm already 21/65 to 5*.
    I see you got one from GW too.

Got me a Barriss shard today. Yay.

yes, it was a single shard from the last GW battle, yesterday I think.
  • I get some decent stuff occassionally. I think I got a Biggs today, he might be garbage, but for me, as F2P, it was awesome just getting something like that without having to grind it. It's still something for nothing :smile:
  • MarcusAegyptus1208
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I opened a mega chromium pack today got nothing worth the effort. all shards for royal guard, jawa, a droid, hoth rebel. All garbage, nothing that cannot be pulled from a free bronzium pack. Frustrating!
    Post edited by MarcusAegyptus1208 on
  • I opened a mega chromium pack today got nothing worth the effort. all shards for royal guard, jawa, a droid, hoth rebel. All garbage, nothing that cannot be pulled from a free bronzium pack. Frustrating!

I've had several disappointing Chromium drops, don't buy them anymore, just hope they make Maul farmable.
  • I only get gear and 1 shard the most... garbage
  • drops are indeed better...i got 3 different character shards from opening 2.5k of bronzium lol. Uusually..even 1 is hard to get for me
  • It sure seems like it here! :p
  • Got a 4 star bariss last week *_*
  • Markyv116 wrote: »
    Got a 4 star bariss last week *_*

And then she got nerfed... :( lol I still like her though but grooming Lumi to take over, she has better dmg.
  • Got Tarkin but never to see his stars rise. Bittersweet.
  • I get some decent stuff occassionally. I think I got a Biggs today, he might be garbage, but for me, as F2P, it was awesome just getting something like that without having to grind it. It's still something for nothing :smile:

I have one too. Do you plan to star it further.
  • I just now pulled a 3* Plo Koon from a Bronzium, and got a 1* IG-86 a few days ago.
  • i pulled a 4 star mace windu i few hours ago
  • I had better luck from bronzium pulls, got a 4* mace windu 2 days from starting the game then a 3* unduli last week.
  • I felt there was a change and I'm happy I'm not crazy. Before the update, I didn't get shards at all, now I'm seeing them more often and wondered..
  • Got 4* poggle tonight, he was my next toon I was going for too! Very happy.
  • 4* Anakin, Ima Gun-Di, Tarkin and Poggle
  • I've gotten nothing good recently from bronzium pulls.. but I did draw a 4* maul from 1 chromium pull.. so it evens out. I'd love a daka or bobba tho.. sigh.. farming them is taking forever :pensive:
  • got an Old Daka tonight from the free bronzium...woo finally!
  • I have got nothing but bad things from the bronze cards. I'm lvl 43 and the only good thing I have gotten is maul from a chromium card. But then again he just rocks.
  • Avser wrote: »
    I have got nothing but bad things from the bronze cards. I'm lvl 43 and the only good thing I have gotten is maul from a chromium card. But then again he just rocks.

I have Maul too, he's great but a bit of a glass cannon and sadly, not currently farmable.
  • NixHara
    69 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    First 4* I got was urururururu, last night 3 packs gave me a single ururururur shard each. I think the game wants me to unleash him.
  • NixHara wrote: »
    First 4* I got was urururururu, last night 3 packs gave me a single ururururur shard each. I think the game wants me to unleash him.
    I got him too on a Chromium drop, waiting for more Tuscans for synergy but I have met a starred and leveled up one in PvP and he was a handful.
  • Drops seem to be better, getting more shards lately. Think I got Ahsoka from bronzium first day, can't recall any major characters since. Sounds like very good luck to get Daka.
    "That is why you fail."