GA Fleet reinforcements reset

Waqui
8802 posts Member
edited February 2019
In response to @CaptainRex and his question about fleet matches in GA in this thread:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/195274/ga-fleet-reinforcements-reset

Yes, this is normal behaviour. If you didn't kill any of the starting three nor of the reinforcements the line-up will reset, when attacking the second time. The starting three will be the same as will the reinforcements. However, the reinforcements may be called in in a different order. It would be a huge advantage in the second battle if the reinforcements, that were brought in during the first battle, stayed active from the beginning af the second battle.

However, if you did kill an enemy ships, that ship shouldn't appear in the next battle. If f.ex. you killed one of the starting three, then in the next battle one of the reinforcement ships will appear among the starting line-up instead.

Furthermore, if you used the 'forfeit' option in the first battle instead of fighting till the end / loss, then everything resets - line-up, TM, health, protection, cooldowns.

From your original post, I assume, that you didn't kill any enemy ship.
Post edited by Waqui on

Replies

• Options
    Nope. It was the reinforcements that got me. So I figured I could win the 2nd battle, only to face those reinforcements again, plus pre-loaded TM :unamused:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Nope. It was the reinforcements that got me. So I figured I could win the 2nd battle, only to face those reinforcements again, plus pre-loaded TM :unamused:

Are you saying, you actually killed the starting line-up? Then it's a different scenario. Ships that were defeated should not return. However, if you had some kindof connection problems when the fight finished, the results may not have been reported back to the server from your client. If you fidn't, then indeed it seems odd.