Mod farming story

x8a22ukp430u.png

I've been farming defense mods and checking the store for what feels like months.

I'm still looking for Defense set cross, WITH protection primary, and speed secondary.

It always rolls offense or potency primary. This is the only one I have on my account.

What special mod is everyone else after?

Replies

• Generally more mods with good speed but what i hate about it is that it feels like most of the time flat defense gets upgraded..
  • speed with potency or speed with tenacity. I'm running Revan.
  • Woefully low on good Crit Damage crosses with Offense Primary and speed secondary.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Woefully low on good Crit Damage crosses with Offense Primary and speed secondary.
    You mean one of these?dvx9ly3ebrw0.png
    I could also use more. Only have two good ones.
  • CD + CD w/speed or CC + CD w/speed

I always keep 4 million ship & regular credits just in case one or both pop op.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Woefully low on good Crit Damage crosses with Offense Primary and speed secondary.
    You mean one of these?

Exactly. I only have two with "Crit Damage Set cross, Offense primary, speed secondary", and they rolled at 11 and 8 speed respectively. I would love that +19 one that you showed...
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Droideka wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »
    You mean one of these?

Exactly. I only have two with "Crit Damage Set cross, Offense primary, speed secondary", and they rolled at 11 and 8 speed respectively. I would love that +19 one that you showed...
    I have the one at 19 and another at 14. The 19 came from the mod store and the +14 one came from farming and then slicing up, if that helps. If you really want one, you can keep upgrading 5 dot E crosses with offense primaries until you get some with speed, then slice them up.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    A Speed cross with Tenacity primary and high enough speed secondary that it's worth upgrading to 6-dot. This could take a while... :D

On the plus side I recently got.my first "god mod", a Crit Damage square that sliced up to 24 speed. I long ago lost track of the number of mods I've farmed/upgraded/sliced to get here. :)
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    A Speed cross with Tenacity primary and high enough speed secondary that it's worth upgrading to 6-dot. This could take a while... :D

20qzx7owd9u9.jpeg
    This is my best like that
  • Just, like, anything with speed. Seriously. I don't know how people have multiple teams fully decked out in 20+ speed mods. I'm constantly out of speed mods, and when I slice them up they never hit on speed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    av37hud8c1j9.jpg
    I just use this mainly for its speed
  • I like these statswllyh6nq9emv.png