Where is the ship energy pack?

Where is the ship energy pack?
They said in the update it is available until the 13th but its just 12th here and its not in the store! (never bought it before)

Replies

• Options
    That is odd. Is it level specific/dependent?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I just checked my retired account (already bought it on my new one) and I don't see it either.
  • Options
    It's been reported on AnswersHQ, and QA Support has raised it as an issue to the studio. Hopefully we will see movement pretty quickly on it, since many players might have been counting on it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ship-Energy-Pack-Missing/m-p/7471668#M22881
  • Options
    I hope something is done today as I was counting on that being there today.
  • Options
    Lol same here, wanted to buy it today for the guild challenge... but its gone already. While notes clearly said it would be available till the 13th... gogo cg...
  • Options
    It clearly showed in game for how long it will be available.
    I also thought it was odd that it ends early, but all that mattered is that i bought it earlier. If you believe the forum more than the timer in game, youre doing it wrong.
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    true roo. but....they did say it would be available thru the event...i got on here to find out why i wasn't seeing it, now ino is an oversight on their part...it happens
    they just missed an opportunity to soak up some crystal...lol
  • Options
    The ticket was opened.... at least some kind of response is needed. You shouldn't say one thing in the official forum and then roll out another without at least explain why it happened and ofc apologize.