Chewbacca Guard Change?

How does Chewbacca choose to guard specific characters?

I am asking because my old arena team is different after not using them post Revan (this last event not the first event). CLS (lead used to get guard), Han Solo (guard), R2D2, Old Ben, Chewbacca.

Excuse me if I didn't call the Chewbacca by the right name. On my phone and can't double check during this post!

So... New change Old Ben get the guard and Han Solo still gets it.

If this was a change in the update, whiskey tango foxtrot!?

Replies

• I read Chewbacca's guard ability. Weakest team members. Mod determination plays a factor?
  • Yes Mods play a big factor, the character with lowest total health + Protection gets guarded.
  • Ok glad to hear! Thank you for the clarification! I did move mods around so that is the change. Been playing since launch. First time to post on the forums.
  • You definitely want CLS to have guard, and Old Ben to have as much health+prot as possible (he is a tank, after all). Fiddle with your mods until that's the case. Protection primaries are the easiest way to crank health+prot (and health sets).
  • Don't forget to factor in R2 stat boosts.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • When the guarded character dies, and then revives, Chewie doesn’t guard it anymore, neither other toon. Does it work as intended?
  • Alsayon wrote: »
    When the guarded character dies, and then revives, Chewie doesn’t guard it anymore, neither other toon. Does it work as intended?

Yes - read the ability description. "At the start of the battle, grant Guard...."
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Weakest ally (lowest health + protection total)
    This includes mods aswell as other stat increasing effects such as R2 or the +20k health bonus for healers in the sith raid.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg