Galactic Bounties 2

What team are you guys using to be the lady mission to beat enfys nest? I’m running a zbossk G12, boba Cad Bane and jango G11, and dengar G9. I can switch in ig 88 G11 but he is too squishy.

Replies

• Honestly, Dengars bombs are the only reason i beat it. You really have to time enfys turns with your own. Like if Boba is next and enfy has 0 bonus protection and a bunch of debuffs, use his execute. But if she has protection, you gotta use either basics or a non-attack/debuff. I can do it about 40% of the time with G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 Dengar, G11 Greedo, G11 Zam. Zam is super useful if there are like 5 bombs and no bonus protection, that slaps hard. But it relies heavily on timing.
  • I used zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Zam (all g12) and 88 (g11).

It was the accumulation of thermal detonaters that did it in the end. Now I’ve got Nest 7* I’m not going near that mission again!!!
  • I use zeta Bossk lead, Boba, Cad, Dengar, Greedo......stun the heck out of her and load her up with thermals.
  • OTBCreator wrote: »
    Honestly, Dengars bombs are the only reason i beat it. You really have to time enfys turns with your own. Like if Boba is next and enfy has 0 bonus protection and a bunch of debuffs, use his execute. But if she has protection, you gotta use either basics or a non-attack/debuff. I can do it about 40% of the time with G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 Dengar, G11 Greedo, G11 Zam. Zam is super useful if there are like 5 bombs and no bonus protection, that slaps hard. But it relies heavily on timing.
    I used zBossk, Boba, Dengar, Zam (all g12) and 88 (g11).

It was the accumulation of thermal detonaters that did it in the end. Now I’ve got Nest 7* I’m not going near that mission again!!!

Sounds like I need to gear up Zam. Ok thanks for the help. Needs to go on my long list of gearing toons.
  • Scorchy
    69 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/9cZiXpWZi-A
    This is what I did all g12 except cad bane. Thermal detonators are your best friend basically made everyone 170 speed except bossk who was 256 with 2 zetas. Dengar needs to land detonators and you want nest to go twice so first turn she attacks and 2nd turn she has no protection and gets blown up by detonators 120k+ each
  • I have an 84k BH team and my only G12 is Bossk. I run zBossk, Cad, Boba, Dengar, and Jango and I can clear it maybe 1 outa 4 times. Cad is G11 the other three are G9. Basically just comes down to speed and being able to rotate taunts to prevent Nest from murdering their frail bodies.
  • Zzbossk, dengar, bfett, cad bane, embo. All gear 12.

Stun lock. Embos kick and hat toss to widdle down the protection.

Dengar, bane and bossk stuns carry it. Thermals help too.... but ultimately the kick through protection is what got it done.

If yours stuns fail you get mowed down
  • I don’t have a Bossk, so here’s an alternative. No zetas required!

Zam (L), Boba, Greedo, Dengar and IG88. Boba and Dengar G12, others G11.
    Go easy on level 3, so you can go thermal mad at the start of level 4, cross your fingers, repeat about 4 or 5 times until RNG smiles and Dengar hangs on while 10 Thermals take her out!
  • is there any change in difficulty level? The last 2 times I can always win against Enfys , but this time I can't win against her.
  • gusyud wrote: »
    is there any change in difficulty level? The last 2 times I can always win against Enfys , but this time I can't win against her.
    There have been no changes to the difficulty. There is a lot of rng in her event with turn order and thermals, making it hard to win reliably even with great BH squads.
  • I use G12 zBossk lead, g12 Greedo, g11 cad, g11 dengar, g10 Zam.

As others have said, use your 3 stuns and pile on the detonators, I can win about 1 in 3 matches with it, and I don’t have any crazy mods or speeds (around +70 on all of them, at least one potency set and potency crosses on the stunners to help it land).
  • Aurra Sing is very good in this event, stuns with basic attack
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Possible with these guys?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • 9hi866k8lfaz.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Long shot but the only thing you have to lose from failed attempts is your sanity so give it a shot. Who knows, the RNG may smile upon you.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Bossk lead Aurra, Cad, Dengar, boba. not too bad depends where the AI attacks you not really so much how you attack her with that team
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Bossk lead Aurra, Cad, Dengar, boba. not too bad depends where the AI attacks you not really so much how you attack her with that team

Thanks, team worked the second try.
  • I use the same except I took out my jango and put in greedo to control turn meter and I can easily win.
    With:
    zBossk(L) G11, Boba G12, Greedo G12, Cad Bane G11, and zDengar G11
  • Zam is queen. Put her in the lead and only use special abilities. Nest had a crap-tonne of thermals plastered on her mad-max-gone-wrong outfit before she even took a turn...then...BOOM. Game over. 10 Shards and an Embo pic.
  • zBossk, Boba, Zam, Dengar, and Jango. Detonators win it every time, especially when Dengar places 5 at once and Zam can add to that.