Guaranteed critical hit VS Can't be critically hit ?

"Guaranteed critical hit" from First order excu vs "Can't be critically hit" from Chewbaca, which one is more powerful?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I believe the cant always wins.

In this case I know for sure "cant be critically hit" wins.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Immunities win. If you can't be critically hit you can't be critically hit.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Immunity wins.

In this particular case, the mechanics work like this: FOE's basic and also the Advantage buff add 200% crit chance.

Chewbacca's Guard adds 999900% crit chance negation.
  • Options
    Is this the same with the critical hit immunity buff ,as I'm finding I can crit through the buff with FOX advantage or no advantage ?
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes. The crit immunity buff adds 999900% crit negation. So advantage should do nothing.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Chewbacca wins

Attacks with Advantage buff doesn’t crit on foes with crit immunity from GK either. You don’t lose Advantage, however until you critically hit someone or the turn limit expires (usually 2 turns)
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Yes. The crit immunity buff adds 999900% crit negation. So advantage should do nothing.

I am criting against enemies with the buff ? On jedi assault battles I can crit hit Yoda when he has the buff ,Advantage or no advantage. If something is guaranteed that's exactly what it should mean no ?

Edit :I think the crit was from his special which must be dispelling before the damage.
    Post edited by Treeburner on