Best JTR droid offense teams without c3p0?

Hi guys,

I'm curious as to what the best JTR droid teams currently are that don't include c3p0

My goal is to have it as a great counter vs other JTR teams that are typically on defense in TW/GA that run with scav rey etc and typically not droids.

JTR/BB8/R2D2/X/X

I was thinking if maybe chopper / X?

Replies

• L3 and T3.
  • L3 and T3.

I'm using my L3 for my Qi'ra team the moment

The droids I have free to use are...

K2s0, chopper, t3, ig88, imperial probe droid, ig 86 and hk 47
  • L3 and T3.

I'm using my L3 for my Qi'ra team the moment

The droids I have free to use are...

K2s0, chopper, t3, ig88, imperial probe droid, ig 86 and hk 47
    You can cross HK off the list right now. Unless he is the lead in a droid team, he is worthless.
  • the IPD could work well, he has expose on basic, plus Target Lock, so using him and T3 would result in a ton of Target Lock
  • The zeta on ipd is very underrated, I use it to beat revan teams on offense
  • If you use IG88 and IPD with their zetas, target locks will prevent opponents from gaining any health, protection, or buffs. Potentially pretty savage.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    If you use IG88 and IPD with their zetas, target locks will prevent opponents from gaining any health, protection, or buffs. Potentially pretty savage.
    Throw T3 for more target lock synergy in there and then chopper for taunt and you have a pretty solid team.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    If you use IG88 and IPD with their zetas, target locks will prevent opponents from gaining any health, protection, or buffs. Potentially pretty savage.
    Throw T3 for more target lock synergy in there and then chopper for taunt and you have a pretty solid team.

Add hk 47 as lead and boom! You have the best droid team.

Wait, was was this thread about?
  • Droideka wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

Add hk 47 as lead and boom! You have the best droid team.

Wait, was was this thread about?
    Problem with HK is that daze will ruin his TM train and make the droids very easy to kill.