These were not the droids I was looking for.

I just spent the last month working on my droids, beefing them up, gearing them, saving zetas. And of course I had no idea a droid rework was coming. I just got lucky!

Or did I? Because the droid team I spent all my time working on was HK-47(L), IG-88, T3-M4, L3-37, and IPD. =/

Wommp, wommp.

Replies

• L3 is good for a scoundrel team so theres that...

T3 is cool.

Ipd blows things up thats fun.

88 is... kinda useful for BH sometimes maybe, still really easy to kill....

HK is probably gonna get a rework at some point to give him the Old Republic tag.... hopefully.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Kinda in the same boat... but I feel there may be some crossover potential with the reworks and hints at more target lock viability

T3 makes the droids dramitically stronger... HK is rumored to be getting a rework soon... L3 is an awesome tank in many setups... IPD has his uses for sure...

And 88 is a beast... (this is in only in GW... albeit the last node... but still take it with a grain of salt )

k9h6Reu.jpg

I think there may be some new and interesting teams using the separatist droid reworks and variations with the existing droids
  • Droids were good for about a month in 2017. Then they became useless.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    T3, IPD and L3 will probably be decent options for the Seperatist droid team. L3 is a great droid tank with nice syngergies, and looks like target lock will be a big deal for the Seps, which t3 and IPD also interact withw
  • Confucius said, "A good droid team is never wasted."

Droids were good for about a month in 2017. Then they became useless.

Nonsense.

• Confucius said, "A good droid team is never wasted."
    You sure that was Confucious and not a fortune cookie? :D
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Confucius is the one who made the fortune cookie......but in all seriousness droids are awesome
  • T3 is plug n play on any droid team.
  • SamuraiUX wrote: »
    I just spent the last month working on my droids, beefing them up, gearing them, saving zetas. And of course I had no idea a droid rework was coming. I just got lucky!

Or did I? Because the droid team I spent all my time working on was HK-47(L), IG-88, T3-M4, L3-37, and IPD. =/

Wommp, wommp.

All the mentioned droids have their uses however no one can tell what the best droid meta team is gonna be. It's very likely that you want to team up the seperatist droids due to the B1 assist synergy and the B2 TM generation for seperatist droids, maybe you can/have to put in 1 non-seperatist droid.
    I guess the core lineup will be:
    GG (L), B1, B2 and Droideka
    I have a feeling that GG will have an additional TL ability and Droideka will have a Nest-like mechanic that allows it to have the "attacker" tag and still serve as the teams tank.
    T3 would be a great addition to the team then with its irresistible 75% chance ability block on the basic on TL'd enemies (remember how powerful Vaders ability block on his basic can be), a strong healing ability for Droideka aswell as offense up (I guess Droideka will be an offensive powerhouse), another dispell and guaranteed debuffs on TL'd enemies, TM removal, potency (B2!) and CC (Droideka!) stacking aswell as +8% CD for each debuff (see Smapty's screenshot above what an IG-88 is capable of doing then with this stacked CD), another source for passive TL and on top of all that he gives other droids 100% of his defense penetration which might be a big thing for B1 who relies on his physical damage output.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • LOL @ the OP don't sweat your team will be better than their rework