Prestigious Quest (5 of 7)

Where's the best place to fight 1000 Ewoks? GW I may get a couple all the way through. Never any in Arena or GA. Am I stuck doing regular missions wasting valuable energy on gear/toons I don't need?

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    There are few light side nodes with ewoks.
    Look for it. Mostly are the node when planet is Endor
  • Where's the best place to fight 1000 Ewoks? GW I may get a couple all the way through. Never any in Arena or GA. Am I stuck doing regular missions wasting valuable energy on gear/toons I don't need?

im in the same boat... but ya besides the assult battle where you kill ewoks (which is in a few days) its just random nodes where you have to defeat them. DS 6-b hard seems like a decent spot so fa like 11-15 ewoks for 16 energy (depending on the random enemy spawn rng). but if you wanted thers dark side 8-c hard where you could farm embo but it doesnt have as much ewoks.

• You murderers.
  • They're the vicious little beasts... What do you think they roasted in the victory party? Wasn't tree bark and pinecones... eobjrfb1ids4.jpg
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Where's the best place to fight 1000 Ewoks? GW I may get a couple all the way through. Never any in Arena or GA. Am I stuck doing regular missions wasting valuable energy on gear/toons I don't need?

im in the same boat... but ya besides the assult battle where you kill ewoks (which is in a few days) its just random nodes where you have to defeat them. DS 6-b hard seems like a decent spot so fa like 11-15 ewoks for 16 energy (depending on the random enemy spawn rng). but if you wanted thers dark side 8-c hard where you could farm embo but it doesnt have as much ewoks.

I just got all of them on the assault battle. Fortunately, you don't need Dengar in the battle.
  • Best place outside the ewok event is DS 1-C normal. You get 8 ewok kills for 6 energy and takes less than 15 seconds to clear on auto. Best kill to energy ratio and fastest to clear.