Stun guns... the drought

Stun guns have become the new carbontis - with the implementation of carbantis in the guild store about a year ago their rarity has slightly dimenshed, slightly haha. With that being said stun guns are not in the guild store, and can’t be farmed from dailys like carbontis and are much more expensive via crystals than say golden eyeballs which are also in high demand. Why can’t stun guns be added to the guild store as they seem to be the end game bottleneck right now, used for G12 pieces as well as G8-11 religiously. *aware that they are available in the GE store, but that’s a pretty penny to pay, as well as the inconsistent occurrences in the shard shop*

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Because they want there to be end game bottlenecks.
  • Options
    You even mentioned it yourself, "a pretty penny to pay".... I'm always confused at the posts that offer suggestions to help players out.

The purpose of this game is to make money, that's literally the only purpose of it.
  • Options
    Right! Reaffirming my return to f2p. They have priced themselves out of the market for many of us. It is a GAME. Just wrote a check to a worthy charity instead. When I fall too far behind I will quit. Meantime I have paid my share and more to enjoy the graphics and faction stories. Soon even the films’ violation of the storylines and ethos will send me in search of something else. Thanks for affirming my better angels.