Best SHips to complete Fleet nodes

What group of ships would be best to go thru fleet node so i could famer zeta materials? Any particular faction that is good for this? Right now im starting normal 4.

here are my ships https://swgoh.gg/p/123596392/ships/

Replies

• Houndstooth. More Houndstooth.

The ship nodes are challenging - especially later hard nodes. Plenty of very strong players have yet to dedicate the resources to clear them. But Houndstooth is a huge help.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Roguetechna
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    1.) Hounds Tooth.
    2.) Others, I assume

EDIT: Heh, Trystan beat me to it
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    You need some focus mate, your ships are all over the place.

If you want Zetas, then you need to complete higher tiers of 'Ship Ability Materials' challenge which require powering up Executrix which requires Dark Side fighters.

Focus on powering up Tarkin and Executrix. Make that your arena capital ship and stop spending resources on Endurance/Windu and Home One/Ackbar.

Your Dark Side fighters are not in great shape...
    * keep Fleet store tokens on hand for TAx1
    * farm KRU / Silencer; you wont regret it
    * keep farming Imperial Tie; maybe take a break from pilot to focus KRU/Silencer for a bit
    * power up Slave 1 / Boba but don't bother grinding it up to 7* at this stage
    * keep farming FO Tie / pilot
    * if TAx1 is nowhere near 5* try to get either FO SF Tie or preferably Scimitar up to that
    * if you can avoid farming SF Tie/pilot for now you should because that currency should be spent on gear
    * star, level, mod and particularly gear up those pilots as much as you can - pilots are.a big part of a ship's power and you can do a lot with an over-geared pilot in an under-powered ship

5*ing Executrix and completing the materials challenge wont be easy without a tank and you will need to go a ways beyond the stated minimums but it is doable.