Who to farm from Arena?

DiscoSlice
275 posts Member
edited March 2016
I have Sid maxxed out, HK at 4* and was working on IG-88 but I'm aimless. I see some people with Asajj, Han and Ackbar. Help!

My usual arena team: QGJ 5* (L), 5* Dooku, 5* GS, 7* Lumi and 7* Sid. I don't have Poggle yet, working on Phasma to 7*.

Replies

• This is the order I farmed arena:
    1) Sid to 7* who carried me through the early - mid game, whom I never use now
    2) IG-88 to 7* for my droid team
    3) Savage to 7* for a tank team and possible Sith team later on
    4) Asajj (currently working on at 6*)
    5) ST Han (currently 5*)
    6) Ackbar (currently 5*)

If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably do Savage last. I don't use HK in my droid team (Poggle lead), so HK would probably be #7.
  • So IG-88 > HK? I dont have any other droids atm. Can I ask who your arena team is and rank? I'm usually around rank 150
  • I've been rank 1 in my server for the past 2 months or so, for all but 1 day where work had me busy.

I use two main arena teams:

QGJ (L) | Rey | Yoda | GS | RG
    Poggle (L) | IG-88 | GS | Poe | Rey

As for HK, I just don't need him, and I'd rather have GS in the squad.
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    ty - so your recommendation would be for IG-88? farming QGJ and GS to 7* in Cantina now. Any tips for who to farm in GW? I'm doing Phasma (just got her to 6*) but I dont use her much anymore...

Also, I just got Yoda at 5* - what level is yours?
  • I'd say get IG-88 if you want a droid team, but you'll also need Poe to make his AOE really pop.

As for GW, my order was:

1) Lumi to 7*
    2) Phasma to 7*
    3) Poggle to 7*
    4) IG-86 to 7*
    5) RPilot to 7*

I don't really need or want to farm anyone else on the GW list, so I either bank the points or use them towards the shard shop (depending on who's available in the shop).

Yoda is 7* gear 9 - just finished him off today, was using him mostly at 6* gear 8.
  • ok I have Poe at 5* I think but I dont use him much. I love Dooku and have invested heavily in him, he'll be 6* soon. do u think he's good at your level in arena? so many jedis...

And, do u use Phasma anymore - otherwise I'll go str8 for Poggle.