Player level cap raise?

I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like it is really boring once you hit the level cap because you don’t get to experience the feeling of leveling up anymore. Would you grind more if there was a cap extension?

Replies

• Nah
  • Interesting, I was just thinking about this the other day. When I started it was a big deal to hit 85. Only a select few in my guild were at that level when I joined 2+ years ago. Now I'm surrounded by 49 other folks at 85. It's the norm. Why not raise it a-la Clash of Clans style? Give the folks something else to brag about. No reason it should be tied to toon lvl.
  • Do you all have most of the characters at G12+5? A level cap increase would likely come with G13, the last thing we need right now.
    It is already hard to aquire G12+ pieces, if they increase the level cap, those players that already have a gear advantage would get even further, increasing the gap too much.
  • It will be tied to toon level which creates rebalancing issues potentially and more importantly would make the already brutal credit crunch even worse for anyone who hasnt been playing for 2+ years.