Darth Revan

floppytechie
125 posts Member
edited February 2019
Now we all know he's coming. CG made way too much money with light side revan for them to not release the dark side version. But when he comes, my worry is....... will they give him a single red lightsaber or his more iconic look of one red and one blue? I sincerely hope its the latter, please @CG_SBCrumb and @CG_Carrie make it so that he has two lightsabers. Thank you.

To the rest of you, do you prefer revan's single lightsaber look or double?

Replies

• I have never seen darth revan and dont know what he looks like so they can do whatever
  • FeydSTL
    37 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    it’s one red and one purple
  • He’s not coming so no worries mate
  • What iconic look are you talking about?

Darth Revan wielded a single red saber in every cutscene of KOTOR and Revan Reborn wielded a single purple saber in the SWTOR flashpoints.
  • He should be wielding a vibrosword and wearing nothing but his underwear, the way KOTOR was meant to be played...
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    What iconic look are you talking about?

Darth Revan wielded a single red saber in every cutscene of KOTOR and Revan Reborn wielded a single purple saber in the SWTOR flashpoints.

This look.
    juan-martin-garcia-forn-revanjpg-canvas2-signed.jpg?1487766295

darth_revan_by_alex_malveda_d9i6ajb-fullview.jpg

29cb230bf9b9a08188efbc257f485b60.jpg
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Stick wrote: »
    He’s not coming so no worries mate

Oh, he is.... It's just a matter of when. Perhaps this October or next feburary.

Oh, he is.... It's just a matter of when. Perhaps this October or next feburary.

Or March.
  • End of February / beginning of March. He's coming. No doubt about it.

I do think it would be sweet if they did the double-saber look. BUT, I think it would be even cooler if he had a single red saber and held it in his left hand. Not only does it get boring that every lightsaber wielder in this game holds it in their right hand, but it would be so fun to have Jedi Revan and Darth Revan be mirror images of each other. Could even make for some fun photos where you take the right side of Jedi Revan and the left side of Darth Revan and stitch them together, resulting in the double-blade look.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

Or March.
    Or august.:p

Better yet, never. Give us Malak.
    The only DS Revan that existed lore wise is the one before the events of the first game, before he was brainwashed by the Jedis. The dark path alternative version of the game is nothing but a "what if" branching that has been ruled out by the following games and books. We really have no use for him.

I do think it would be sweet if they did the double-saber look. BUT, I think it would be even cooler if he had a single red saber and held it in his left hand. Not only does it get boring that every lightsaber wielder in this game holds it in their right hand, but it would be so fun to have Jedi Revan and Darth Revan be mirror images of each other. Could even make for some fun photos where you take the right side of Jedi Revan and the left side of Darth Revan and stitch them together, resulting in the double-blade look.

that's actually not a bad idea. but unfortunately in kotor revan is right handed (you could not equip anything in left hand slot if you didn't have anything in right hand slot). but still, cool idea

that's actually not a bad idea. but unfortunately in kotor revan is right handed (you could not equip anything in left hand slot if you didn't have anything in right hand slot). but still, cool idea

Annoys me so much. I keep trying to equip items to the left hand only even though I know it won't work. XD
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • TWings wrote: »
    Stick wrote: »

Or March.
    Or august.:p

Better yet, never. Give us Malak.
    The only DS Revan that existed lore wise is the one before the events of the first game, before he was brainwashed by the Jedis. The dark path alternative version of the game is nothing but a "what if" branching that has been ruled out by the following games and books. We really have no use for him.

That's not entirely accurate about the only dark side version of him being at the beginning of the game. He does sorta go back dark later on in SWTOR.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.