Pay Structure

Hey, I just wanted to voice my sentiment about the pay structure of this game. I'm perfectly okay with payed content, though the current pricing is way out of my range for an app (I'm not going to spend more than what I'd pay for a console game, whether it's cumulative purchases or one big buy).

I think it's extremely important, though, that this remains accessible through the highest levels for free-to-play players. I am totally willing to pay up front if it means that through grinding I'll eventually have access to all the content. I think devs should look at games like Heroes of the Storm - tons of opportunities to make money, plenty of fun for free-to-play players. I'm fine with micro-transactions for cosmetics, and I'm fine if they're to speed up grinding. I'm not okay if it closes doors to players who can't afford to continually dump money into the hole just to keep up with add-on content. When I see characters that are unattainable without micro-transactions (e.g. Darth Maul), it makes me want to quit. And I'd like to reiterate that I'm perfectly willing to pay for the full game experience, but there's got to be a limit where I feel like I've gotten my money's worth and can play happily from that point on.

I know there are others out there who agree, and I'd greatly appreciate if they'd add their voices.

Replies

• I'll add mine, sorry, you look like a reasonable person, the problem is, mobile games are not! That simple!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Listen if you want to devalue the people paying good job! Clearly our money is not valued here
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Listen if you want to devalue the people paying good job! Clearly our money is not valued here

I'm not sure what you took offense to in what I posted.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Ea offended us all by bait and switching the heroine pack and showed they will offer packs up to the point of a unannounced change and steal, yes steal money from their player base this is unacceptable and is why I won't buy the Kylo rent pack and no one should spend a dollar on a game who will nerf change and dis honestly advertise content

Good job ea and offering no compensation and having your phone support say suck it was even better

Thanks for the worst customer service to paying customers ever :)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber