So I'm 2-0 in this GA, but haven't even attacked

This has far and away been my strangest GA. I have an alt I use as a ticket mule for our guild when we're a player short. His roster is terrible, nothing is developed except phoenix. I just hit level 85 with him and it's his first GA.

As I have zero chance of winning, I just set defense so my opponent can progress his quests. My first opponent didn't set defense so i was 1-0. My second opponent and I both didn't attack, but due to me having a slightly higher GP, I won round two as well. I'm currently 2-0, and haven't even bothered to attack. At this point I'm very curious to see if I can go 3-0!

Replies

• Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I never expected to win the first two rounds either. My second opponent never attacked me. Unlike me, he had several gear 12 characters, including a zCLS and zGMY. He could have wiped two of my defensive teams with those 2 characters alone, but he didn't. I know that he didn't use them on defense either because he only placed g7-9 squads that were easy to defeat. Maybe he just didn't find the time to attack.

My first opponent also had a better roster than I have and still managed to lose somehow. He had a Revan squad, for crying out loud. My best team is a zBastila squad without GMY or zJolee. I can only imagine that he played it overly safe and wasted his Revan on my second best squad (bounty hunters, very underdeveloped except for zBossk). So now I have two wins under my belt and don't feel like I deserved either one of them :)

I'm definitely going to lose the last round though. My final opponent has a far superior roster, including a better fleet. And judging from his 2 wins, he knows what he's doing.
  • Options
    You sir, have the best avatar ever.
  • Options
    Sometimes they play the waiting game and then they lose because they forget to attack or get caught up with stuff.