Sooo cg carth or juhani ever gonna be farmable or....?

icanectc
821 posts Member
edited February 2019
When is carth and juhani gonna be farmable their time line has come and gone i believe

Replies

• More time to finish farming other character like fallen bastilla and canderous
  • They haven't got DS revan op enough and can't release them until he's either ready or close to ready.
  • Im expecting now that everyone is expecting a darth revan or darth malak they're gonna make this next event chewbacca levels of difficulty to make up for the wait.
  • Scorchy wrote: »
    Im expecting now that everyone is expecting a darth revan or darth malak they're gonna make this next event chewbacca levels of difficulty to make up for the wait.

Zeta carth mandatory 😉
  • Veserion1 wrote: »
    Scorchy wrote: »
    Im expecting now that everyone is expecting a darth revan or darth malak they're gonna make this next event chewbacca levels of difficulty to make up for the wait.

Zeta carth mandatory 😉

I hope not. It's an excellent zeta but don't want everyone else using it...
  • icanectc wrote: »
    When is carth and juhani gonna be farmable their time line has come and gone i believe
    The earliest they could have become farmable was 7 Feb 2019. The release cadence has a window of a few weeks. I was surprised they didn’t become farmable last night, so fully expect them next week.
  • Feb 20th would still be within the communicated cadence
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Kalano wrote: »
    Feb 20th would still be within the communicated cadence

We are still within the release cadence, so there time has not come and definitely has not gone. So yes they will be farmable.
This discussion has been closed.