Any early guesses on Jedi team after GG

Only 2/5 released....
So hard to guess!
But I’m wondering if people are already theory crafting changes to Revan teams to handle the incoming droids —> my thoughts:
  • Mass assists will be needed for B1
  • Bastila will need replaced because of B2

So so far I’m thinking
zzzRevan, GK are going to be essential - hard to see a Jedi team without GMY
Leaving 2 slots!
Maybe Juhani and Hoda? Hoda = undispellable buffs + heals. Juhani another cleanse.
Or Ezra and zKanan - more cleanses especially on Ezra.

Feels wrong to leave out Jolee and Bastila....but maybe this is better!

Total guesswork of course :)

Replies

• "Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda"

Yeah. It is hard to see a Jedi team without GMY too...
  • Sarcodino
    394 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I think jolee will be needed just for the rez... So just 1 spot opened xD

Maybe ayala: crit based stun so u can reach high % chance to stun with every attack, and also lot of assist to heal ur team thanks to revan leader...
    Also zarris to be anoying withthose heals and cleanses xD i think jolee would be so hard to kill with zarris... And while jolee is alive ur whole team is alive too xD with zarris u could also remove GK to avoid crit immunity so u can open another spot...
    Or even anakin... Good dps, tm mechanics easy to achieve against those heavy droid aoes and revan heals... Anakin can also land heal immunity so it will let u kill them 1 by 1 without having to care about B1 heals (wich is just what makes the droid team viable by the moment).

And obviously hoda or ezra xD
  • Ayla with the assists will be needed.