zFinn & C3P0 Update

Hi folks! It's been nearly 2 months since they discovered the endless p3 loop and over a month since last communication about this interaction they planned to alter by making changes to Finn's zeta or Traya in p3. Did I miss any update since they said the changes they planned to make to Finn's zeta were too big of an impact to the game and decided to look at another option?

I do personally believe no changes are really necessary, I would still appreciate more communications on the subject as I use Finn on a daily basis and I am waiting to see what will happen before upgrading him furthermore. Since they originally said it would be dealt with swiftly I am wondering if the project of making any changes to one or the other has been abandoned like it rightfully should be.

Replies

• Options
    They will change it before the next C3P0 event, I am pretty confident about this.
  • Options
    It’s pretty sad this just falls off the radar while they continue to add more content...
  • Options
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Hi folks! It's been nearly 2 months since they discovered the endless p3 loop and over a month since last communication about this interaction they planned to alter by making changes to Finn's zeta or Traya in p3. Did I miss any update since they said the changes they planned to make to Finn's zeta were too big of an impact to the game and decided to look at another option?

I do personally believe no changes are really necessary, I would still appreciate more communications on the subject as I use Finn on a daily basis and I am waiting to see what will happen before upgrading him furthermore. Since they originally said it would be dealt with swiftly I am wondering if the project of making any changes to one or the other has been abandoned like it rightfully should be.
    It’s pretty sad this just falls off the radar while they continue to add more content...

I believe they should leave it as be. A lot of guilds can already complete hSTR without this loop and it will help a lot of other guilds deal with the annoyance called p3 traya. People still have to fet through p1, 2 and 4, so why make it harder on people?
  • Options
    I agree, they need to make carth and juhani farmable and address this issue. Might as well do a community Q&A while they’re at it. Haven’t had one of those forever.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    How 'bout we stop asking?
  • Options
    It should be something that they should have fixed long time ago
This discussion has been closed.