Bring on GA 6 v 6!!!

So we have tried 3 v 3. It's an interesting and enjoyable tweak.

What I really want to see though, is what we get during LS and DS missions: 6 toons with 2 leads active.

Imagine the possibilities!!

Replies

• Teams that are impossible to beat? Let's not.

Bah. Negative Nancy.
  • Could you imagine a Jedi team using both Revan and Bastilla's leaderships? Would be impossible to beat. So while the thought is interesting, it would be horrible.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Alpha901 wrote: »
    Could you imagine a Jedi team using both Revan and Bastilla's leaderships? Would be impossible to beat. So while the thought is interesting, it would be horrible.

Nightsisters made my brain hurt, imagine both Talzin and Asajj leads working at the same time. Same with JTR and Finn. Most of the major factions will have a deadly 6v6 mix
  • 6v6 sounds like an interesting concept. 2 leaders is a terrible idea. There would be supercharged teams that are unbeatable in 5 minutes, but perhaps even in any amount of time. Bastila and Revan for instance.
  • Alpha901 wrote: »
    Could you imagine a Jedi team using both Revan and Bastilla's leaderships? Would be impossible to beat. So while the thought is interesting, it would be horrible.

I can and I don't think it would be impossible. In fact, it sounds like an awful lot of fun figuring out how to do it.
  • 2ts730.jpg
  • I'd rather see 1 vs 1 than 6 vs 6.
  • I'd rather see 5v5 no leader abilities.
  • The Sith leaders will be a true pain for 6v6 - Palps, Traya, Vader, Maul.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • FO with zPhasma backing up zKRU. Sweet.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    The Sith leaders will be a true pain for 6v6 - Palps, Traya, Vader, Maul.

Zfinn and jtr could be insane too.

Revan and bastilla.

Few more too.
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    FO with zPhasma backing up zKRU. Sweet.

Might be a little outclassed.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I proposed the 6v6 with 2 leadership bonuses as a fun variant for TW. I think the Devs want to keep GA a bit more serious.

I like the idea, there's are so many BH & Rebel leadership abilities to mix and match but here are a few of my favorite ideas.

IG88 + Vader (need moar DOTS!~)
    Chirpa + Teebo (Choo Choo here comes the TM Train!)
    Talzin + Asanjj (the quick & the dead)
    JTR + Fin (Expose the TM Train)
    CLS + Akbar (Assist and counter)
    Krenic + Veers (Watch out for the Deathtrooper)
    Cody + GK (Clones and the General)
    Old Ben + Luminaria (Get out of Dodge)
  • 2 leaderships? Are you kidding? They (CG/EA) are not going to test out all the ridiculous number of combinations you could make and potential exploits.

They already said they want GA to be free of bonuses and be the real test of skill.

TW has turned into a silly playground of ridiculousness instead of an actual test of guild skills.

That being said, they don't seem to care about TW bonuses that makes teams nearly unkillable so I won't rule out them doing this to TW on a whim.

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    FO with zPhasma backing up zKRU. Sweet.

That would be a really nice combo.
    Not as op as the others mentioned, defensively it should still be fairly balanced and beatable. But on offense it would be a lot of fun.
  • I would annoy people with Old Ben, Dooku leads. Not OP. Just annoying.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    I would annoy people with Old Ben, Dooku leads. Not OP. Just annoying.
    Throw chopper and han in there. Han gives everyone evasion up, then chopper taunts. While taunting, chopper will have 77% evasion chance.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    zSaxon and zVeers - the counters would keep them full health pretty easily then add in TM gain and speed from Veers. Not to mention the assists and counters would be crazy.

Not as OP but would be fun to watch.

Oh and +50% defence AND +30% offense.
  • Interesting, make the 2 leads would have to 1 dark 1 light. That would make for interesting team choices.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    rex and wedge?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Boba Fett plus any LS leader. There's your LS/DS mix. Hit 'em hard.
  • Better, 2 BH leads to give 2 contract awards!
  • If that happened there would be chaos everywhere. I'm not ready for chaos everywhere, even with a desire for dual leaderships
  • Why not just 6v6 with one leader? Just give that extra toon.
  • Better, 2 BH leads to give 2 contract awards!

Except that the BH leader pay outs specifically call out when that character is in the leader slot and not the ally leader slot that would be utilized for this 2 leader scenarios. So they already have that accounted for and it would not allow double payouts.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Zfinn and jtr could be insane too.
    Unfortunately not anymore.