BH Prestigious Quest 2/7

For the love of all that is holy, fix the 2/7 prestigious quest description to correctly read "Fulfill Greedo's PAYOUT (not CONTRACT) 500 times."

I've wasted MONTHS of carefully manualling his contract (i.e. Greedo lead) on GW, with an average of 3-5 successes per day. When all that time he could've been in the back row of a boba lead team on auto for an easy 12 successes per day.

Seriously, CG, y u do this?

Replies

• Options
    Do you still have the Ewok one incomplete from the C3PO event release?
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I just posted this in another thread....

Dengar lead with Bossk in an ally spot + 3 BH. Bossk's Hunting Party Special make it guaranteed contract fulfilled every time. I guess Boba's would make it an auto though.

Oh and yeah... sorry you were slowed down by the poor explanation of the quest.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Oh wow, I just tested this and feel like a complete ****. I have 326 CONTRACT fulfillments slogging through painful GW battles under Greedo lead. This needs to be fixed @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Boba lead is easiest as even on auto eventually the first enemy to take a turn gets killed.
  • Options
    You didnt check to see how it was going for months? You would've noticed earlier
  • Options
    You mean there's actually something beyond Frozen Foe (aka Where's Wampa)?!??? :o