Update to Canderous Ordo's Model like Bastilla?

CG and fellow gamers,

As many of you may have noticed, the facial features for Canderous Ordo in-game look nothing like Canderous Ordo from KotOR. I'm wondering when we'll get an update for this face? It was fairly soon after Bastilla was released that this was updated too. The body seems fine but if you compare the face to the original like in this photo here:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Canderous_Ordo?file=CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg

You'll note the nose, eyes, and even mouth are very different than the in-game asset. KotOR II he always has his Mandalore the Preserver armor on so that would be another option as well...

Thanks for all your fantastic work!

"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    It's odd that some characters are nearly perfect in mimicking their movie counterparts and then others are just straight-up cheesy.

I know they're basing them off multiple areas of source material but some effort to streamline the looks would be nice (Plasti-beard Kenobi & Dooku I'm looking at you...).

Id also like to know why Han has one of the best facial models and actually resembles Harrison Ford, but his portrait and store packs look like a 70's Italian B-movie film "star" wearing Star Wars costumes.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I know they're basing them off multiple areas of source material but some effort to streamline the looks would be nice (Plasti-beard Kenobi & Dooku I'm looking at you...).

With most characters you have one main source, like Canderous above, which should have been fairly simple, not sure where they got the current rendering CG is using. Characters like Phoenix would be hard to streamline though, much like GK, since they were never put into the live action movie rendering.
    "Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
    ―Jolee Bindo, to Revan
  • Is there already a thread on this somewhere?
    ―Jolee Bindo, to Revan