Imperial Super Commando MK6 SoroSuub Keypad

Erelas
21 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hi all,

Today I was looking to progress my Imperial Super Commando to g12, I noted however a very silly gear piece called the MK6 SoroSuub Keypad that is required for him. This piece requires a lot of subgear pieces to create and then only delivers: +55 Special Damage and +1% Tenacity. As the CG_ developers are aware, none of the ISC's skills use special damage at all, and the subgear pieces give better stats than this piece does completely. This is the first I've seen any character require this very odd gear piece.

I would humbly request for a review and change to something more appropriate so that this character benefits from the gear being applied to him, by no means is +1% Tenacity worth the amount of effort needed to g12 this character.

Thank you for your review and work!

-Erelas
"Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
―Jolee Bindo, to Revan
Post edited by Erelas on