Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

• Not refunding Finn-zeta is near criminal behaviour, try this in real business-life...
  • Why they dont nerf the auto Rancor with only CLS+Han then ?
  • Why they dont nerf the auto Rancor with only CLS+Han then ?

Agree, it’s clearly an exploit. Not working as intended.

Time to nerf.
  • Your sith raid is a year old and it’s garbage, quit nerfing characters because you guys are incompetent.

OMG SO MUCH THIS
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Not refunding Finn-zeta is near criminal behaviour, try this in real business-life...

Good thing it's only a game then.
  • NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    Reworked characters should always be refunded, simple as that.

At the very least whenever a zeta ability is changed after this long, the zeta should be refunded. How they figured it's ok not to offer that is beyond me.

They refunded the GMY and Daka zetas because of changes they made elsewhere in the game (the zetas themselves were just as they always were). Here they change the zeta itself and they figure people should just live with it? That's absolute ****.
  • A tool or token to remove a zeta is needed, hell they could even sell them, and offer it free in times like this. So many missed opportunities for sales in this game.
  • Truth, the Zeta was overpowered, and one of the best in the game that has been no secret for years now.

Truth, people invested in Finn for THAT reason largely, and now that reason is GONE no matter why it is.

Truth, refunding a completely different nerfed ZETA is the ONLY course of action with such an extreme nerf

@CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Reading some of the comments here I'm starting to doubt that they are talking about a fictional toon in a game. A game made to entertain. C'mon go find a replacement (or let someone else think it for you) for your old zFinn and move on.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Wiggensbog wrote: »
    I mean.. have you even tested it yourself yet? How can you be so sure it isn't good if you haven't even played with it yet?
    Clearly they put a lot of time into this so we should give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what their plans are and have a reason for intentionally changing finn instead of the raid.
    Patience will go a long way, young one.

They also put a lot of time into the str and look how many nerfs we've had because of it

Point of least resistance. Rework Raid vs Reworking a Hero. Hero is quicker.

And as a result we've had a series of nerfs and reworks instead of addressing the actual problem
    My point with that remark was that just because they've sunk time into something doesn't make it the best solution
  • Lumpawarump
    111 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Thanks again, CG, for making two straight Raid-related nerfs that remove my ability to stay at the fringes of the 100’s in arena. I’m FTP, I get that, but zFinn was the only way I could break the top 100 these days (seeing as you nerfed NSA, making Nightsisters unusable for PvP).

I don’t have Revan, and my Bastila and Treya are works in progress. The Grievous rework better knock my freaking socks off, or I’m done.
    Post edited by Lumpawarump on
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Not refunding Finn-zeta is near criminal behaviour, try this in real business-life...

Good thing it's only a game then.

Except that people spend real money on this game... so it is, in fact, “real life” money we are talking about.

• @CG_Carrie refund the zeta and let the players decide if they still want it.
    Ooba hutar.
  • I feel bad for the people who hardly have any zetas and got Finn’s because they researched and found that it was the most cost-effective zeta to get... Now, if it doesn’t work as well as it worked before, they’ll have no option but to be stuck with it. That doesn’t feel right... and neither does the fact that Finn has been in the game longer than Traya and C3PO (combined, perhaps), and the infinite loop is a problem with him? How is that possible?
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Thanks for taking months to make a really complicated solution to a simple problem. Instead of solving the problem in minutes by adding stacking tenacity to Treya, you went the extra mile, and decided to destroy Finn's kit throughout the game. I hate your way of handling this. Hope you're giving out Zeta refunds.

This is what you get with this horrible company. Also why I no longer spend money. Because they will change what you buy sometime down the road to make you buy more. Well f that.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Just refund the zeta. Its simple. It is easy. Just Refund the zeta. I will be posting this every 24hours into this mass thread of them ignoring our feedback as they usually do.

I mean what, are they still just gonna keep trying to protect a now outdated Raid because it is already really old and should be entirely soloable by now?

CLS can still solo p3. Is CLS gonna be nerfed? Will the nerfs not stop until even the whiteknights who kiss you even when your trash turn against you?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    One of the best reworks you could get and everyone is up in arms. Some people could win the lottery and be mad at the lottery for letting them win. Sad and pathetic
  • So many things they've done shamefully recently. This. DoubleMarqueePackPriceGate. Their sneaky change to the ship energy pack from every day of the palp ship event to just one day. It's just disappointment after disappointment with them these days.
  • CG are fantastic trolls. Oh wait...
  • If the point of your rework was to address the issue with the infinite loop of P3 of the sith raid, how hard would it have been to add a raid clause to Finn's leadership ability? In the same way that Thrawn and Aurra have certain abilities that work differently against raid bosses.. Stop ruining other aspects of the game because your poorly tested sith raid isn't end-game content anymore and you're too afraid to admit that.
  • Wow... So many people complaining about the Finn changes and not being refunded the zeta. :/ Look, if you don't like the current changes to his kit and zeta, you shouldn't have put that zeta on him two years ago in the first place!
  • I think CG is missing the point a whole lot here. Have they even considered why we want to auto the sith raid... it was fun for about 5 minutes. Now it's just boring, frustrating, and tedious.

We only care about it for the rewards, not because it's interesting, or enticing. Get over yourselves. It's not end game, it's a means to gather the crap you need to gear and upgrade your characters.
    ObiShenobi
    DeathStarIIMaintenanceCrew
    https://swgoh.gg/u/obishenobi/
  • @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat, now the veterans could finally get the resistance tag?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • First......I was like yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....they are remaking "night of the comet" and writing a script for "the last starfighter".....then.....I heard about the nerf finn and was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • C3p0 translated
    "We look forward to your feedback on this proposed change."
    to
    We look forward to the outrage and plan to laugh at you lot till the next new character.
  • Gryf wrote: »
    Wow... So many people complaining about the Finn changes and not being refunded the zeta. :/ Look, if you don't like the current changes to his kit and zeta, you shouldn't have put that zeta on him two years ago in the first place!

What?????????
  • Just so I'm 100% clear, can Determination be dispelled?

Assuming it can, it seems weird for Finn to gain Taunt and Determination simultaneously, as it allows the enemy to dispel both both buffs and then focus down the other Tank. Maybe it's not considered an issue since it will mostly come into play in PVP; it just seems like a strange way to function.
  • I'm on the refund side as well. The kits looks great but its a completely different toon now. I would strongly consider putting the zeta back on but might put it elsewhere if I could. The finn/poe/rt team was why I loved him. Doesn't look viable now
This discussion has been closed.