Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

• I just did 7.5 million damage with my z Finn Poe pilot trooper bb8 team in HAAT p2
  • Yes, this rework is very interesting. I never wanted to have zeta on Finn couse for me this expose mechanic was very silly. Why? Simple. I go against Finn team with c3po, and this team is fast, shooting all around, many turns, and I wait, one missed shot and train stops. And than is my turn and Finn team is dead very fast. They dont take second round of expose train at all. This rework gives them a lot of survivability.
    I like it.
  • Spamurai
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    lgbavah32npz.png

Guess this is no longer true?
  • BTW... again these kind of news on Friday???

Please confirm the tenacity/potency mechanic for the TM reduction and WHEN this will be applied
  • Rogue198
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Since you're fixing things, how about fixing the broken Millennium Falcon/Rebel in fleet?

On topic, wrong thing to change, Traya should have been the recipient of the nerf, or 3PO, not the guy who was working as intended
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • I just did 7.5 million damage with my z Finn Poe pilot trooper bb8 team in HAAT p2

The "fix"/nerf isn't live yet.
  • Nitric
    134 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Waiting on the zeta refunds. Finn is no longer a good choice. That or I’ll ask for a refund of my purchases. Dec 2015 player and I’m about done.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Keja wrote: »
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    Finn was my second zeta and helped me climb to #1 a few times in arena. Unfortunately his kit is gutted. It’s a little disappointing to say the least but I respect the decision. No point in everyone complaining and demanding refunds on zetas
    If we say nothing, we aren't getting the zeta back. Even if you agree with the change, his kit is different enough to warrant the refund.

I don’t agree with the change at all. I have just learned to accept it. If they refund then that’s great but if they don’t so be it
  • QGJWithaLightsaber
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    7dmdv08awc3t.png
    "These changes do not drastically alter the performance of the Finn-led Resistance squad in PvP, but his changes do offer the team some additional utility and a slight improvement in their PvP presence." If ZFinn drops down to 1% is want a full refund on zeta. A character developed 2 years ago is finally having an impact in the game, and CG comes out with a new character (c3po)/raid and suddenly Finn isn't WAI. Read the kits better or get some actual game testers please. Thanks, will be stalking the meta report after this gets rolled live.
  • This is the main bit that has bugged me:
    r12htwamu1wi.jpg

I literally geared up finn 1-11 and a zeta hours after that, and later on g12. This was all before the videos started coming up on p3 of the sith raid.
  • What a joke. This completely changes the hero in pvp and pve. How can you not refund the zeta? Are you kidding?
    Hodor
  • I don't know, seems like he's been reworked for the better. I don't know good their internal testing is (history would tell us it's not good) but using Finn poe RT on offence has always been a bit of RNG fest, with how many expose land from poe taunt usually deciding the battle, hopefully now hell be able to hit above his weight and the first time the opponent takes a turn it's not game over. Like is the current case now
  • His character is now as worthless as his character in the movies 😂
  • If I buy a Ferrari and a year later the dealer shows up and says sorry but that engine works too good so we put a mini van engine in there. Would you be surprised that I told the dealer I want a refund. Can I device the crystal price wasn’t working properly and take back half my money. Does 1+1=26.829
    I feel like you guys have trouble seeing obvious stuff. I’ll vote with my wallet as money seems to make you guys pay attention. I’m not spending another dollar unless you guys stop with the old bait and switch. I was hoping you were turning the game around, 360 degrees is the same direction. Please stop driving off the player base we like the game and want it to be here in a couple years.
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Total kit change is ok....his leadership has been nerfed in the way most of us use this team. I for one use him (without cp3o) heavily in GA and TW. I think my options on offense got sevearly limited for the types of teams I can take out.
  • Does it say when this is taking effect?
  • Is it a proposed change or actual change coming. Is there still opportunity for this to be evolved further?

The final paragraph about feedback for the "proposed changes" is confusing after describing everything that you've done
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited February 2019

I'm glad for a few things...
    1)They didn't change 3po
    2) I can go back to using NS in phase 3 (its fun)
    3)the team I normally solo haat with doesn't use finn (I use jtr lead) but now Finn might make the team. New things to try.
  • Fives5555 wrote: »
    Does it say when this is taking effect?

Within 2 weeks they said they wanted to
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2019

• And instead of hiding our criticisms why not learn from it. We are on your side we like the game, we just want to be treated fairly
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • It’s hard to tell until we actually have the rework in,our accounts. I’d have to say arena viability is down the drain, but of course I don’t know,
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I don’t like this change 👎
    And I also don’t understand why you won’t refund his zeta.
  • I think its ridiculous to make such drastic changes to the whole kit and not refund the zeta. We are asking for all the gear whatever. The zeta is what matters, I only zetad him forever ago just cause of the finn, poe and Rt combo for pvp and that is ruined now
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    haha woops, I guess my last comment was a little too much, oh well, I can't believe they changed Finn instead of just giving Traya stacking tenacity when she's down. Such a simple fix that we wanted.
  • I want my Zeta back. This is absolute garbage. The community has been giving you a million options to explore that would fix the changes to the raid infinite loop, and instead you totally redesigned the character. The Zeta needs to be refunded instantly.
    They saw that doing nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    - Winnie the Pooh
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I zeta'd Finn a long while back to take down first order. The reduced turn meter gain will no longer give me what I need to do that.
    I would like my zeta refunded please!
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Why no zeta refund? I don't run my Finn in a full resistance lineup. I don't want to run a zFinn team in a full resistance line. I just need Finn, Poe, RT, and two others of my choice

This zeta sucks
  • You must rework Poe now Finns lead zeta was the only thing that gave him any viability without it he’s as good as cup
This discussion has been closed.