Health decreases for all characters when Darth Sion is attacked

Can someone please explain in “Detail” in the STR raid whenever one of my characters attacks Darth Sion ... the health meter significantly decreases for every character. So what I’m not asking is when Darth Sion attacks or counter attacks... I’m asking when Darth Sion is being attacked ... the health bars of all my characters goes down without being attacked. It’s like something drains their health whenever Darth Sion is attacked!

Replies

• Options
    Is this in phase 4? Every time you use an ability in phase 4 you add a stack of 'bonds of weakness' to Traya and then all of your characters take damage proportional to how many stacks there are.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    No. This is a Tier 6 raid in phase 4. Bit now that you mention it, it also happens in phase three whenever someone attacks Traya!
  • Options
    Sorry that should have been a yes to phase 4
  • Options
    Failing crab has given you the answer, it is the Bonds of Weakness stacks that Darth Traya is gaining from her Lord of Betrayal Raid ability that is causing the damage with every action you take (it doesn’t even need to be an attack, nor does it matter if you are attacking Nihilus or Sion). In phase 4 you can use the soothe special ability to reset the stack counter to 0 to keep the damage from the stacks under control, but there is nothing you can do to prevent them.
  • Options
    Thank you!