Jedi Knight Anakin

ReworkSpotlight
1 posts Member
edited February 2019
Jedi Knight Anakin
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Attacker
High-pressure Jedi Attacker that punishes enemies for wounding his allies.

Deft Bladework (Basic): Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Healing and Buff Immunity for 2 turns. This chance is increased to 100% on a critical hit.

Reckless Assault (Special, Cooldown of 3): Deal physical damage to all enemies. For each enemy critically hit, 25% chance for all allies to gain Offense and Speed up for 3 turns. For each enemy not critically hit, 15% chance for Anakin to be exposed for 1 turn. This attack has an additional +25% critical chance if General Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano are present.

Always On The Offensive (Leader): Galactic Republic and Jedi allies gain +60% Offense and +50% Critical Damage and other allies gain half that amount. When an ally scores a critical hit, they gain 20% turnmeter. Whenever an ally is critically hit, they gain Advantage and Critical Damage Up for 2 turn. Allies with Advantage can’t be Evaded.

Righteous Fury (Unique, Zeta): Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% turn meter, dispels all debuffs on himself, resets the cooldown of Reckless Assault and his next attack deals 100% more damage.

*Underlined is Zeta

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Took ideas from Ichiraikou and DaPowerfulJedi put them together, and edited it a little. Took Ichiraikou‘s Unique and Basic. Took DaPowerfulJedi’s Special. Took elements from both leadership. Then I edited everything, to make it fit the character and hopefully not be OP or broken.

Jedi Knight Anakin 9 votes

Definitely!!!
55%
Tony12345MasterOfNothingGambino369ReworkSpotlightiliftalot1 5 votes
Not quite there yet, it needs to be touched up.
22%
IchiraikouNoahscapes 2 votes
Not Strong Enough.
11%
Kookermader 1 vote
Too Overpowered.
11%
Richfxxx 1 vote
Absolutely Not!!!
0%
This Character doesn’t need a rework yet.
0%
Broken. (If so, please leave a comment below)
0%
Post edited by ReworkSpotlight on

Replies

• Not quite there yet, it needs to be touched up.
    Overall I like this idea. But that might be because it is very similar to my rework idea of him. Like really similar. Thou my idea has a few extra edges I think he really needs.
    Your kit idea is very solid actually. But I don't like the retribution from his leadership. Kenobi can already grant retribution to him and, more importantly, it makes it very difficult to use advantage for his special ability. And considering what a critical hit synergy that has, you kinda want to.
    Go check out my idea of him as well. You can see just how similar our kit idea's are and it comes with a rework of ahsoka and Kenobi as well. (but like seriously, you have the exact same unique with the exact same zeta as me, as well as the exact same crit synergy on his basic.) you can find it here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180236/galactic-republic-tag-idea-with-ahsoka-tano-jedi-knight-anakin-and-general-kenobi