GA rewards for non participation

Prev1
If you don’t set a defence or even try to attack you really shouldn’t get rewards. If you earn no banners in tw you get no rewards. So why is ga different.
If your not going to play you shouldn’t be rewarded!

Replies

• htid1987 wrote: »
    If you don’t set a defence or even try to attack you really shouldn’t get rewards. If you earn no banners in tw you get no rewards. So why is ga different.

It’s “you’re”.

Okay, so no more raid rewards for u if you just signed up and missed the raid.
  • There is a difference between missing a raid and missing 6 days of GA though.
    If you are not planning on attacking, at least take 5 minutes of your precious time to set defenses. Some people are trying to complete quests and then come up against empty zones since the opponent didn't even bother to set a few teams for a free reward.
  • htid1987
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    htid1987 wrote: »

It’s “you’re”.

Okay, so no more raid rewards for u if you just signed up and missed the raid.

It’s “you”.

Also it’s a completely different game mode you can’t compare it to raids.
  • Don’t tell me how to play and I won’t tell you how to play.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • This is a new and novel post. Thank you for your thoughts.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    it's interresting how much people care about someone else's rewards.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    it's interresting how much people care about someone else's rewards.

For a lot of folks, the only thing better than minding their own business is minding someone else’s business.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wow what a bunch of ****. You’re obviously those people don’t set defence or bother attacking
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Wow what a bunch of ****. You’re obviously those people don’t set defence or bother attacking

obviously....
    Wow what a bunch of ****. You’re obviously those people don’t set defence or bother attacking
    Or people who have read dozens of threads like this and didn’t really see the need for a new one.
  • Wait. Now not attacking is also a problem??? LOL.

Yeah, of course you shouldn't be allowed to play single player pvp how you want. You should just play to make everyone elses game fun. So when will yall stop using revan in the arena, you know so i can have fun in the arena again? Oh you won't, but why not it ruins my gameplay experience. Lol

As long as you enter TW you earn rewards at the end. Don’t need to set defence or attack.

Yeah, of course you shouldn't be allowed to play single player pvp how you want. You should just play to make everyone elses game fun. So when will yall stop using revan in the arena, you know so i can have fun in the arena again? Oh you won't, but why not it ruins my gameplay experience. Lol

This right here. Best comment ever.

So, you are using Revan in arena and cent compete in GA?....... Asking for a friend....

What a ridiculous stance....

It's not single player if you're in a guild, ****.

GA is a single player pvp event. Your guild is not involved at all. Lol
    Also you might want to take an anger management class or something. Its a forum, dont take it so hard
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Wait. Now not attacking is also a problem??? LOL.

So, you are using Revan in arena and cent compete in GA?....... Asking for a friend....

Lol completing GA is not the point. Yall are telling ppl how they need to play to make your game more fun. Its absurd, i set d every ga , but i think Everyone should be allowed to play however they choose.
    The fact that you only think of yourself and no one else, shows me your the one with the ridiculous stance.

Also check the thread about the guy who wants more GA quests cause he is done lmao , i find it hard to believe all these finished quests happen with ppl setting no d all the time. Lets let the few outliers who do it , and yeah its minimal , as ive only ever faced 1 no d. , do there thing , its one round of one event where you now have a 50% better chance of finishing first.
    And lets get cg to actually try and release non bugged , good content, instead of worrying about non issues.
    You can copy and paste for your friend 👊
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

Lol completing GA is not the point. Yall are telling ppl how they need to play to make your game more fun. Its absurd, i set d every ga , but i think Everyone should be allowed to play however they choose.
    The fact that you only think of yourself and no one else, shows me your the one with the ridiculous stance.

Also check the thread about the guy who wants more GA quests cause he is done lmao , i find it hard to believe all these finished quests happen with ppl setting no d all the time. Lets let the few outliers who do it , and yeah its minimal , as ive only ever faced 1 no d. , do there thing , its one round of one event where you now have a 50% better chance of finishing first.
    And lets get cg to actually try and release non bugged , good content, instead of worrying about non issues.
    You can copy and paste for your friend 👊

And no i dont use my Revan in the Arena, mirror matches are boring, i was running a zfinn team to counter Revan though. A bounty Hunter team , and a nightmare team , depending on the enemy , Thanks cg for that epic fail. So i probably will start using Revan now

Guild kind of matters. It means access to Traya, for instance. It also means more pieces of G12 gear if your guild is able to get more stars in Territory Battles and more wins in Territory Wars.

It's still a solo event, you're right, but I wouldn't say guild isn't involved at all
  • NicWester wrote: »

Guild kind of matters. It means access to Traya, for instance. It also means more pieces of G12 gear if your guild is able to get more stars in Territory Battles and more wins in Territory Wars.

It's still a solo event, you're right, but I wouldn't say guild isn't involved at all

Was responding to this post actually im1kiddxm37a.jpg
  • Please, the question is serious now. How is anyone's experience ruined if I don't have time to attack on one or two of the 3 matches?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Please, the question is serious now. How is anyone's experience ruined if I don't have time to attack on one or two of the 3 matches?

Because i need some validation that i outperformed you, if you didn't attack i won't be 100% sure i would have beaten you if you did actually attack. The win won't be as satisfying as i want it to be.
    My experience is what's important to me, so you better make time to attack so i can have more fun!
  • In that case, I'll stop setting defenses. No matter what I do, people will whine anyway.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    In that case, I'll stop setting defenses. No matter what I do, people will whine anyway.

people will always whine, it's best to not let that influence what you do or how you want to play. You could still set a def out of courtacy so that your opponent can work on quests and get those credits from succesfull attacks.
    Some will still whine that you should also attack, others would have preferred the win vs a player without def. Can't please em all.
  • IDinDooNuffin
    459 posts Member
    edited February 2019

Really? What toons of your guild mates are you using in your squad? ****. (I actually used asterisks and not a foul word)
  • leef wrote: »
    In that case, I'll stop setting defenses. No matter what I do, people will whine anyway.

people will always whine, it's best to not let that influence what you do or how you want to play. You could still set a def out of courtacy so that your opponent can work on quests and get those credits from succesfull attacks.

You should set a defense so that you get the win for sure if your opponent doesn't set defenses. Also so if your opponent doesn't do attacks, you'll win if your GP is better!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

You’re funny.

“Oh no, my opponents have given up and let me win, quick somebody take away their rewards! What cheaters!”
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

You should set a defense so that you get the win for sure if your opponent doesn't set defenses. Also so if your opponent doesn't do attacks, you'll win if your GP is better!

i completely forgot about that, haha. Yea, it's also much better to set def if you want to win =D