I’d Like to See More Empire Characters

I really would like to see some more Empire characters, my most wanted are Scout Trooper for a canon candidate, and for legends, the Phase 0 Dark Trooper. Are there any Empire characters not in the game that anyone else wants, besides the slew of other imperial troopers that is, or maybe you just want an Empire character in the game currently to be made better? Feel free to say below what, if any, Empire characters you want to see added, or if you want a character to be made stronger.

Replies

• Options
    Governor Pryce, Yuularen, pro-Empire Kallus, Admiral Constantine, Eli Vanto
  • Options
    Tie bomber!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    Its clearly light side biased as you can tell by the character abilities from light vs dark and the synergies. I rather not release any empire characters because they are going to be absolute trash anyway compared to ridiculous JKR and jedi. They are already nerfing expose because of stupid c3po because they have no idea what they are doing. So how are they gonna top that off? Gonna have to wait for 7 star mods and more speed to break TM more and then release worthless characters like bastila (fallen), ipd and so on to give u that false sense of hope that you will be beating the meta. Lol.

Hey, don't tread on bastilla, or even ipd for the matter. Just let it go man, dark side is still awesome

And btw, check out how fallen is in most top traya teams (and I mean really top, not top 50 or top 100, top 5)
  • Options
    The inquisitors from rebels, old foes of the Phonix crew could be cool.
  • Options
    I'd love Rukh and Captain Paelleon from the Thrawn Trilogy to be added.