Cls + c3po p3 hstr solo

https://youtu.be/ru6MljIA6MI
Who will you nerf now CG? CLS? EZRA?

Hint: the correct answer is C3PO, that golden trash heap is the one causing all these problems, he's the reason finn had to die. Nerf him to oblivion

Replies

• good bye
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Cool now we can still do the loop stuff. Bit instead of doing it easily, the setup will take more time
  • Don't nerf c3po or anybody else. The problem isn't them, it's the raid itself. Phase 3 was just designed poorly from the start so either change it or just be ok with a team being able to solo it
  • Im glad these teams are coming out of the woodwork for this trash raid,instead of leaving well enough alone,CG keeps making dumb decisions to defend this pile.There will always be another team to replace the toons they mess up.Evolution,at least this team isnt a lag fest and it takes time to use,my CP30 is too good but should be good for 20%
  • A few things to remember:

1. The title of this video is incorrect - NO ONE has soloed P3 yet using this team
    2. It is heavily RNG dependant based on resisting debufs
    3. It is also not something that can be placed on auto - it is extremely time-consuming

Please for the love of god, why do people promote these things on the forum? So now CG are going to nerf this into oblivion and probably ruin C3P0. Think before you create posts like this!

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Finns nerf makes absolutely no sense in the context of the raid. So what is the other logical reason given the timing and current state of the game? What are the answers to the following questions?

1. What top tier Arena squads does Finn counter?
    2. What toons are being released next week that will counter the same squad?
    3. Are the toons being released next week free, like Finn, or paid for?

Of course, its possible I'm wrong and the timing is just happy coincidence. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

But I dont think I'm wrong.
  • Timing is perfect
  • This new CLS+c3po combo made Finn rework stupid and pointless. They should change Traya, as many suggested. And now, if they will not nerf CLS, then nerfing Finn looks stupid, and if they will nerf CLS, it will be horrible mistake as well. CG cornered themselves. Lol.
  • The problem is 3p0...
  • Get back to us when someone actually does it....this is just a "proof of concept" video which gets Traya down to about 75% and claims other people should be able to do it.
  • It's not an infinite loop, and they won't do anything to stop it
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    It's not an infinite loop, and they won't do anything to stop it

That's not the only thing they care for. The philosophy behind paper zombie change applies here perfectly.
  • Get back to us when someone actually does it....this is just a "proof of concept" video which gets Traya down to about 75% and claims other people should be able to do it.

I’m hoping we will see it very soon. But I wouldn’t be shocked if it doesn’t happen until C3PO is released again. Most people that got him the first time already maxed that passive ability to use in the raids.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    When does 3po return? Cuz I have two loops to record
  • I have a question:
    since BB-8 is needed in P1, who can be the 5th in the party? (with CLS, 3PO, Han and Ezra).
    Chuwe? Princess Leia?
  • The question is : do the loop works on auto ?
  • no it does not, as you need to call the golden boy with ezra to keep the mass assists coming
  • hahahahahahaha this is hilarous!
  • Great expect a CLS complete rework and lead zeta change
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • You can't just slam it on auto and it would take a ridiculously long time to solo the whole phase, which makes me think this one will not be dealt with as harshly, if at all.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• That video didn’t show a solo, so I’m not sure why they called it that?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    That video didn’t show a solo, so I’m not sure why they called it that?

It helps to actually watch AND LISTEN to the video, not just skim through it

it was a proof of concept, you can clearly see traya's tm not moving when all debuffs are resisted and only moving when a few stick. if the potency is low enough, you can solo that phase

it was a proof of concept, you can clearly see traya's tm not moving when all debuffs are resisted and only moving when a few stick. if the potency is low enough, you can solo that phase

Right, and that was exactly his point in sharing the vid. It rewards not improving C3PO, the same reason CG cited for reworking paper Zombie.

Anyone that got 3PO first time around is probably going to be precluded from soloing this, but someone who gets him second time around and knows this in advance can now choose not to level the potency granting ability, and get better scores by not advancing. In CG’s words, that’s counter to the spirit of the game.

Right, and that was exactly his point in sharing the vid. It rewards not improving C3PO, the same reason CG cited for reworking paper Zombie.

Anyone that got 3PO first time around is probably going to be precluded from soloing this, but someone who gets him second time around and knows this in advance can now choose not to level the potency granting ability, and get better scores by not advancing. In CG’s words, that’s counter to the spirit of the game.

Or hit Traya a couple of times so she gets high stacked tenacity. /shrug
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

yeah, if you had actually paid attention, you wouldn't have made that smug comment. traya doesn't gain tenacity upon being hit during topple and resets tenacity boost at the start of her turn

No cause if shes not toppled she gains 5% tm for each hit (all raid bosses do this)

Or, as others have pointed out, it doesn’t work that way :) A valiant effort though...

Tenacity gets reset on topple and doesn’t stack again until you’re out of topple. So, low tenacity in topple, and she gains too much TM out of topple. Even into the second topple she only has +60% tenacity from the saber kills, you still land a lot of debuffs when 3POs ability is maxed (+40% potency, plus 3PO gets potency up).