How much health does 7* Yoda in challenge have? 60,000?

KTroy24
241 posts Member
Very difficult to defeat. Yoda doesn't even follow the global speed meter parameters for turns?
Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol

Replies

• He is a feisty little gobblin at 7*
    I still won't get him at 7 this time around.
    Using
    Mace
    Lumi
    Koth
    Ahsoka
    Jc

Once my qgj,Anakin and barris are at 7 next month I think I can keep up better.

He is hitting my team at least five times to each one! Amazing to watch but ouch!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Haha definitely too much health and to have the dodge on top of that it's pretty tough! I beat it tho with a ftp team. Koth Lumi Mace QGJ JC
  • Yeah QGJ is a must for this one I think
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I just beat 6* today on my second attempt. The first attempt he decided to remove QGJ before doing anything else. Hopefully Mace, QGJ, and JC will be 7* early on the 14th.

The rest of my team is Lumi and Eeth. JC, Eeth, and Mace are maxed gear, Lumi is missing the 50 hair dryers, QGJ needs the last piece of VII.
  • The irony is that you can one shot a 7* Yoda in arena. He may be good offensively but he's a pushover on defense.
  • The irony is that you can one shot a 7* Yoda in arena. He may be good offensively but he's a pushover on defense.

Kinda crazy how different they are
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    The one you are facing is probably lvl 100 maxed gear no joke!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Yoda isnt as easy to one shot in arena as you think he'll go before anyone on your team take away your guys turn meter or just basic attack and wont be touched!
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    He has speed buff in challange and hp buff i managed to get level 6 yoda (Actualy used credits for other characters and i have shards but i hope mace will help me to get him at level 7
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Trevor wrote: »
    He has speed buff in challange and hp buff i managed to get level 6 yoda (Actualy used credits for other characters and i have shards but i hope mace will help me to get him at level 7

I used mace as leader to get him!
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Baldo wrote: »
    Haha definitely too much health and to have the dodge on top of that it's pretty tough! I beat it tho with a ftp team. Koth Lumi Mace QGJ JC

I have the same team all maxxed out gear and level 8. Who did you have to guard? Who did you put in lead? The only time I get close is if I manipulate Bariss equaliser if she's one of the guards
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    KTroy24 wrote: »

I have the same team all maxxed out gear and level 8. Who did you have to guard? The only time I get close is if I manipulate Bariss equaliser if she's one of the guards

I attacked barris first left her red, Started attacking Jedi knigght guardian until barris healed. Then worked on yoda and finished him! Killed barris then Jedi knight guardian in that order! Gotta time the heals properly it took me since 1 pm eastern time and I basically just completed it fully!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Basic Attack yoda only and QGJ assist
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    I attacked barris first left her red, Started attacking Jedi knigght guardian until barris healed. Then worked on yoda and finished him! Killed barris then Jedi knight guardian in that order! Gotta time the heals properly it took me since 1 pm eastern time and I basically just completed it fully!

That is what I have been hearing is the best strategy, get Bariss equalizer to bring it down.