Ga rewards?

Darth_Tomsteros2707
275 posts Member
edited February 2019
So I turned lvl 85 today and I would like to know if I am the worst in GA am I still getting any rewards?
Post edited by Darth_Tomsteros2707 on

Replies

• Yup, everyone gets something but to be honest the rewards aren’t great wherever you place.
  • Yeah but I mean it is free so why not
  • But like I only have 2 or 3 Squads who are good so I am probably getting demolished every time
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    But like I only have 2 or 3 Squads who are good so I am probably getting demolished every time

We've all been at your stage. Just be patient and develop your roster, and you will get more teams one at a time. Patience, young padawan.
  • But like I only have 2 or 3 Squads who are good so I am probably getting demolished every time

Well, the good news is that matchmaking is based on Galactic Power, and you're usually matched up with players who are within 1% of your power. So you're not likely to be up against big beefy beefums with huge rosters just yet. You'll be put up against similarly-powered players who also hit 85 probably pretty recently.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Yup, you get some loot even if you lose and better loot if you win a round or two.

Can't win if you don't try and you might be surprised to see the state of some of your opponents' rosters.

Use the squad AI to organize what you do have and see what you need to work on.
  • Yeah I think I will put Phönix and FO on defense and attack with palp/thrawn/sion and jedi
  • Yeah I think I will put Phönix and FO on defense and attack with palp/thrawn/sion and jedi

You can see your opponents roster before you set defence...... Always best to plan your strategy after taking a look..... Also, some GA are 3v3 and not 5v5....
  • So I turned lvl 85 today and I would like to know if I am the worst in GA am I still getting any rewards?

Oh! Also, I forgot--QUESTS! Even if you can't win the round, be sure to check the prestigious quests available to you (ie: win with Han, win with Kenobi, eventually when you have her win with Traya) because all you have to do is win the individual battle with the specified characters to progress the quests and getting your rewards. Rewards which are very good!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • gd garbage rewards for the time GA takes. worse timesuck than GW, which is also terribad, but at least zetas
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Yeah I know all of that I watched all the vids of ahnaldt cubs and mobile gamer I think I am prepared in theory I just hope my enemy is not way above me with his gp